Discussion: GOP Candidate Doubles Down On Anti-Diversity Remark: Diversity Laws Are Dangerous

He’s pretty unique: A Jewish person who is really, really fucking dumb.

8 Likes

The greatness of America is overcoming diversity to create one united nation with single language, Constitution, and culture of liberty,”

Grossman continued, “The fact that we’re unifying around my language, my race, my sexual orientation, my culture, and my skin color is all a big coincidence.”

12 Likes

This gross man really doesn’t care if he wins just so gets to channel his inner Nazi collaborator.

8 Likes

“Until the Civil War, most adult men and women were married and considered themselves a single economic and social unit who made most decisions together,” he wrote.

Ha ha! And the women went braless and wore mini skirts.

3 Likes

Seth: “Slaves? You mean slaves couldn’t get married? And couldn’t make decisions? You’re kidding, right?”

6 Likes

Dumb cluck did not see today’s Gallup poll in which 75% of ALL Americans approve of immigrants and welcome immigration.

2 Likes

“Our nation was founded in 1776 with the idea that we are all created equal and endowed by our creator with equal and unalienable rights,” he said.

“except for those who are only 3/5 of a person,” he added with a sly wink.

11 Likes

“I grew up in Atlantic City, probably the most multiracial, multicultural, multi-sexual-preference city in America…”

Er, what? lol

3 Likes

Grossman sure is a “gross man!” He’s so stupid that he uses a megaphone to broadcast it! Wow!!

1 Like

double down!
Double Down!!
DOUBLE DOWN!!!

Democrats need all the help they can get.

4 Likes

All polls are Fake News.

“Until the Civil War, most adult men and women were married and considered themselves a single economic and social unit who made most decisions together,” he wrote.

He should look up “slavery”. He might just be surprised at what this country did to African-Americans. And how decisions were made for them, including separating families from their children.

3 Likes

But He explained I’m not a witch…
Wonder if he supports legitimate rape?
Looks like the type

Way to pick em 'Pubs

3 Likes

I am minded of Judah P. Benjamin, Sephardic Jew, graduate of Yale, US Senator, and Secretary of State to the Confederacy.

After the ACW, he fled to England and became a barrister.

4 Likes

This reminds me of how the christian right uses the language of feminism to twist their message on abortion.

3 Likes

When you’re mad that things got too damn loose in the middle of the Victorian era, you’re getting mad about the wrong things.

11 Likes

A prime candidate for the Genealogy Police!

1 Like

As a Jew, I find him and Stephen Miller both repulsive and horrifying, while kind of mystifying. How does this happen? An unresolved bar mitzvah trauma? What gives? Feh.

3 Likes

TL;DR: “Diversity is our word now and what it means is that everyone can be from different places and cultures and backgrounds and races, but that everyone comes together in unity to behave as if they are all obedient white Christians…or at least obedient TO white Christians.”

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available