Discussion: Giuliani: Wouldn't You Rather A 'Genius' As President Than A Woman?

1 Like

I’d rather both at the same time, Captain 9-11:

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/hillary-shoulder-brush.gif

23 Likes

I really think that Giuliani seeds to apply to be Trump’s chief ghost writer in the bumper sticker division of Trump Tower.

3 Likes

Yes. Perfect. Please keep Ghouliani out there on the campaign trail running his mouth.

16 Likes

“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman,"

When the terrorists attacked NY on 9-11, even they couldn’t imagine the torture they’d inflict upon us with the rise of Rudy Giuliani.

16 Likes

Expecting Trumpistas to mansplain what he really meant in 3 … 2 …

12 Likes

“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman, and the only thing she’s ever produced is a lot of work for the FBI checking out her emails,” he said, without referring to Hillary Clinton by name.

Ponzi was once considered an economic genius. How did he turn out in the end?

14 Likes

This must be what happens when you get really old.

1 Like

“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman.”

First, he’s not a genius. There’s only evidence to the contrary.

Secondly, it’s just hilarious to think that Trump was sitting at his ridiculous gold desk, wearing a green visor doing his own taxes. He had tax attorneys and accountants doing his taxes. These deductions aren’t something he discovered anymore than I’m a genuis for using H&R Block.

Third, I’m already voting for a genius and she happens to be a woman.

26 Likes

Hey Rudy, it doesn’t sell, spice it up with some ‘illegal Mexicans’ jokes !

7 Likes

“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman?”
Yeah. That will rally them wimm’in folk to your cause.
There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with Giuliani. He has become completely unhinged in the last year.
His business must be suffering to so blatantly pander to a monumental fool like Trump.
I know he thinks if “The Orange Buffoon” is elected he will become the Secretary of Homeland Security (shudder) but really.
Why don’t you just come out and say what you really think Rudy? That all women are whores and should be treated as such?
Every time I see Rudy speak, I can only envision Goebbels ranting before the microphones.

12 Likes

Noun verb, sexism. This makes the two women who divorced him, the first being his 2nd cousin utter genius’ Plus his daughter who has essentially removed him from her existence.

9 Likes

sez who?

1 Like

Giuliani is a petty little man that is desperately trying to stay relevant. Typical GOPer, thrice married, adulterer.

2 Likes

No one deserves this blowback more than Rudy G but I have to say I didn’t read his quote as a complete thought ending with “woman.”

I didn’t listen to it until the link in this article but just by the text that came out yesterday I read it as him saying isn’t an economic genius better than a woman who has only prompted FBI inquiries? Still ignorant, but more of a partisan hack statement than base sexism.

Maybe it’s male privilege to read it that way, though, and I certainly won’t defend him for stupidly trying to make his point.

3 Likes

What’s truly funny about it all is that they really really don’t understand or even realize that their accusations that “black people just voted for Obama because he’s black” and “women are just voting for Clinton because she’s a woman” are some of the most offensive examples of their racism and misogyny. It’s basically a public announcement that they consider minorities and women to be nothing more than emotionalized, unthinking, dumb animals who don’t understand or vote based any of the issues. There truly is something broken in their thought processes for them to keep saying it. I mean, I expect to see it on the the Faux News KKKomment boards, etc., but these are supposedly the “smart” ones who say it on TV etc. It’s ridiculous.

16 Likes

It seems clear at this point that the tRump campaign is hoping that vote suppression (i.e., causing so much disgust in a significant plurality of voters that they just stay home) will carry The Donald to the White House. Why else would Captain 9-11 say things like this that will so obviously turn off women voters?

1 Like

Wouldn’t you rather a “genius” as president than a woman?

http://a4.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg

15 Likes

Don the Con. Only a genius can lose $900 million and still live like Midas.

8 Likes

Midas doesn’t deserve the way we’re disgracing his name by associating Trump with it.

We need a new king, renowned for everything he touches turning to complete shit.

We could compare Trump to him.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available