Discussion: Giuliani Intervenes In Congressional Race At New Girlfriend’s Behest

He added: “I’m not concerned with who Rudy Giuliani is dating.” so Louisiana has no laws about abusing the blind?

1 Like

erm, go where?

Scalise has called in the big guns…

Oh, dear…

2 Likes

I suppose legal ethics would prevent Mueller from offering blowjobs from a professional sex worker in Nevada as an inducement to wear a wire?

2 Likes

последняя любовница guiliani

1 Like

She or he must have a sweet taste for sour sh!t.

1 Like

Look at them. Rudy and Jennifer look so adorable and sweet on the outside yet are so ugly, so vile and evil on the inside.

In my view, it is clear that Stormy Daniels has better judgement than Jennifer Leblanc. Michael Avenatti is a better lawyer and winning more than Rudy.

As Rudy himself said in Israel, this a great opportunity for America to compare Rudy Giuliuni’s lack of hair and shit-stained lower jaw to Preshitident Skanky’s sexy hair and jaw line. Also a chance to compare this woman to Iwanka Trump and Preshitident Skanky’s three other wives. They are all very classy and nice.

I wonder whether Rudy used some of the funds he said was routinely funneling for his clients at Greenberg Traurig to make payments for Jennifer??

Giuliani should give all incels hope.

2 Likes

Annnnnddd… the GOP continues to eat itself. I’d offer to put barbecue sauce on them to make them more palatable, but I really don’t want to get close enough to any of them to do so. Plus, it appears that they like how they taste already.

I think, it’s adorable, his girl-friend thinks he can help, love is blind…

No fool like an old [lecherous, adulterous, cross-dressing, senile Republican] fool.

“Nay,” he whinnied. “Even I have better teeth!”

1 Like

Well, I guess it’s getting harder every day to out-fringe the fringe these days.

The Republican lineups are just jam-packed with pedophiles, Nazis and ammosexuals. I mean, it takes real originality to stand out in the crowd.

1 Like

You must be joking! The guy is drop-dead gorgeous! And those teeth and gums! So luscious and inviting. It turns me on every time I see him with that winsome smil…

No, I just can’t do it! Barf! Besides, I’ve always been attracted to men who are not idiots.

1 Like

Even at my sickest I can’t match that. Thanks for that little vacation from the horrors of the day :blush:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available