Discussion: Gillibrand Intros Bipartisan Bill To Alter How Congress Handles Harassment

Until we get to Michael Moore’s camp we’ll be forever stuck in mainstream America.

A Michael Moore could never be elected. Neither could a Susan Sarandon. And neither could a Bernie Fucking Sanders.

2 Likes

It’s not mansplaining. It’s basic politeness. And you clearly need the instruction. It’s not mansplaining. It’s instruction for dummies. Commenting 101. Some people are clueless, and need basic instruction. It’s adultsplaining.

Now you are giving me etiquette lessons? You better quit before you get in any deeper.

1 Like

We’ll see now, wont we. Sanders is still the most popular politician in the country today.

More important things to worry about right now.

Happy to adultsplain at any time

That and ten cents would give him ten cents.

**EDIT: That and ten cents would give him ten cents toward whatever civil or criminal penalties and fines his wife might be facing for fleecing her university.

2 Likes

There is a huge difference between “popularity” and “a guy that I would vote for POTUS”. Bernie may be popular, but he still will never be POTUS. George McGovern was popular. Lots of people are popular.

2 Likes

The day Bernie and his wife joined the right-wing smear machine in deriding the presumptive Democratic nominee as a liar and a criminal is the day they could then and forever more go fuck themselves sky-high. Fuck Bernie Sanders, fuck his wife, and fuck any of the Bernie dead-enders who gave us Trump. They should all be cursed to walk the earth in perpetuity, trailed by a bell-ringer chanting, “Shame . . . shame . . . shame . . .”

Anyone who voted for Trump, or didn’t vote at all, because Hillary didn’t gently rub their hand while she handed them the reins for their very own unicorn, deserves nothing but constant, vicious, public scorn and humiliation heaped upon them for the rest of their lives. They should be political pariahs.

1 Like

but he still will never be POTUS. George McGovern was popular. Lots of people are popular.

We’ll see, like I said. And McGovern is a poor comparison. Democrats will have to resolve their Sanders’ issue. The Obama/Clinton Power Team got Perez to run the DNC. He then purged all the Sanders’ people and supporters but Sanders’ popularity, which you dismiss, is just as powerful. He’s not going away and more importantly, neither is his message. So keep the Schumer Pelosi ‘leadership’ and your centrist ways, and enjoy the continuing years of failure.

The only people with a “Sander’s issue” are the petty, pouty, man-baby dead-enders still whining about the DNC.

1 Like

Butthurt with hemorrhoids. Grow up and stop the whining.

Shame, Darcy, Shame. You gave us Trump. You. You are responsible for him. And none of your scrubbing can erase the black mark. Shame. Shame. Shame.

1 Like

You must have really enjoyed that novel, Zero Shades of Gray.

2 Likes

Fits my theory on Franken – he was a political sacrifice. His resignation eliminated the “but what about Franken?” weapon from the GOP arsenal when Dems went after Roy Moore, and it does the same as they go after Trumpp.

I don’t expect the accusations to drive Trumpp out of office (the GOP still has “but what about Bill Clinton” in their pockets). However, it is something that will get under his skin, goad him to make unhinged and ugly responses, and encourage more college-educated whitened people to turn against Trumpp and his enablers.

1 Like

I am not weighing in on a Gillibrand campaign, per say. I was just pointing out, the reasons why people are talking about her as a candidate in 2020. Its not all that organic, its being brought up by pundits all across the media.

Michael Moore is a political idiot.

Mainstream America is where people win elections.
Fringe candidates—left or right—seldom succeed, and when they do, the accomplish nothing.

1 Like

What a steaming pantload.

1 Like

Mainstream America is where people win elections.

LOL! Mainstream America disappeared more than three decades ago. I remember it well. It was great.

Fringe candidates—left or right—seldom succeed, and when they do, the accomplish nothing.

And the fringe candidate presently in the WH?

You know, that guy who is about to (any day now) ‘accomplish’ the crippling of the America worker.

Excellent. And then there’s this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-democratic-candidate-drops-out-of-kansas-race-after-facing-sexual-harassment-allegations/ar-BBGMIm4?li=BBnbfcL

You’re not feeling the ‘Bern’ reggid?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available