Discussion: Georgia Man Fatally Shoots Baby In Face, Charged With Murder

Discussion for article #235997

La mano derecha del Diablo.

1 Like

The suspect accompanied the mother as she rushed the baby to hospital, where he was later pronounced dead, according to WMAZ.

He then drove back home grumbling about how he was going to have to clean the gun AGAIN now that there were baby parts all over the barrel. Life is so unfair.
3 Likes

Is the gun OK? Oh Christ, I think I just made myself sick.

1 Like

OMG! If they had only listened to the NRA and started training that baby sooner so it could protect itself:

“The only thing that stops a bad parent with a gun is a good baby with a gun.” ____Wayne LaPierre in 3…2…1

3 Likes

This would be more worrisome if not for the impending overthrow of Texas.

4 Likes

Where are the Good Guys with Guns? How come they aren’t out there putting a stop to this kind of thing?

2 Likes

Do guns really fire frequently while being cleaned? Or is “while cleaning his gun” simply a euphemism for “he got tired of that baby’s whining?”

4 Likes

This is sad, disgusting, makes me livid…and the insanity continues.

How’s that Second Amendment thingy workin’ for yuh?

2 Likes

According to the NRA, the Good Guys with Guns are everywhere. For whatever reason, they never do anything.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s the gloomy weather but this is the saddest one of these things I have seen in a while. Normally, these produce a snort of sardonic laughter but this? I just can’t. How many kids are going to die at the hands of these careless jackasses before they realize that these things are not TOOLS like wrenches?

4 Likes

There were lots and lots of guys with guns at the Aurora Theater Massacre a couple of years ago, but when the shooting started, they practically trampled people running for the exits.

‘cleaning his gun’ is simply a euphemism for ‘just fucking around with it’…and the inevitable ‘Ooops, din’t know that was gonna happen’…

9 Likes

" as she rushed the baby to hospital,"

What are we British now and can say “to hospital” instead of “to THE hospital”? I couldn’t help but read that sentence fragment in Austin Powers’ voice. Creeping Europeanization!!! Next thing you know we’ll be eating shit like scones and forgetting to go to the dentist. “Oh, I do hope he didn’t make a mess of the pram when he shot Nigel in the noggin…”

Hey, what’s one piddly dead baby in the far more noble and important effort to uphold our God-given constitutional right to own guns? And besides, how do we know this story is true? ( I hear Sandy Hook never happened.) Or if the baby’s mother is a layabout meth addict and wanted the baby dead?

This was just an accident! And the guy is charged with murder, like he’s a criminal or something! C’mon!

(This message brought to you by the NRA.)

1 Like

I’ll tell you what probably happened. These guys ALWAYS leave one in the pipe when they ‘unload’ the gun prior to ‘cleaning’ it. They do it constantly. These are the same clowns who do ‘gun neep,’ that weird competition where, whoever knows the most esoteric gun knowledge is the local expert when it comes to the Second Amendment. I don’t give a fuck what the muzzle velocity of a .45 Glock is and neither does anyone else with 32 teeth.

5 Likes

Is it me, or are the boyfriends of mothers an inordinate factor in injuries to children?

1 Like

See Adrian Torres

2 Likes

Exhibit A for the kind of brains required to legally own a gun in the US. Or maybe he was just standing his ground against the baby.

The stupid and the desire to own guns are directly proportional. Oh, would that they were inversely proportional, but alas, such will be the forever lament of this nation (and its infants).

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available