Discussion: Gallup: Trump Approval Rating Now Lower Than Obama, Clinton Records

Nearly 8 in 10 Americans believe in angels.

3 out of 5 Americans believe torture produces valuable intelligence, i.e., that torture works.

How does more than a third of Americans approve of Trump? A combination of dementia, idiocy, and right-wing propaganda.

20 Likes

Tell me you’re not saying it was the Pneumonia what did it.

3 Likes

Given that this poll was taken after the healthcare debacle, I’m a bit disappointed.

4 Likes

he’s doing the limbo. how low can he go?

4 Likes

‘Quick boys! Find me a struggling Red State! It’s time for a rally!’

8 Likes

To be fair, Bush is already no longer the worst president ever. It’s just taking a little while for the Trump die-hards to realize it.

20 Likes

3 Likes

:laughing:

I like ol W fine as long as he isn’t president or in my government in any form. As long as he explores the artist in his soul (!) and stays out of anything that could possible affect me, W is just another Texas good ol boy and I like him better since he started painting anyway.

17 Likes

The Salt Lake Tribune reported this morning that our so-called President’s approval rating has gone up among Utahns since he took office. Some 54% of people in Utah approve of how he’s doing his job.

Given that the man hasn’t actually done anything, you really have to wonder.

12 Likes

Samantha Stevens:“welllllll”

1 Like

A trip to the grocery presents a strong argument for the utility of eugenics.

4 Likes

The feral Trumpers simply do not believe their Godking did any of the bad stuff he’s being accused of. He’s gonna make America great still. You’ll see, you just wait. Still, it’s pretty amazing that sixty some odd days into a new presidency, his approval is so far under water. Even if the man is a walking dumpster fire.

13 Likes

“How the hell does more than a third of Americans approve of Trump? Do they also approve of unprecedented incompetence, stupidity and a President engaging in foreign espionage for a murderous dictator?”

Come on over to my father-in-law’s house for dinner. He is firm Trump BELIEVER!

5 Likes

obama’s were part of election cycle years. fox blowing shit every single day.

3 Likes

3 Likes

As long as the trumpkins keep hearing the non-facts from the donald that they believe he will never fall below 30%, only when reality intrudes bigly will this change

3 Likes

I think the conventional wisdom is to not try and catch a falling knife.

6 Likes

8 days in a row of the Dow closing down. Something that hasn’t happened since 2001. Guess that “Trump Bounce” was the old “Dead Cat Bounce.”

15 Likes

So he and that possible 15% is headed to the political equivalent of.the Mendoza line.

1 Like

There are still people who believe that Nixon was railroaded by a vindictive and malevolent press. Fortunately, there are fewer of them every year.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available