Discussion: Gallup: Trump Approval Rating Now Lower Than Obama, Clinton Records

Six-ty! Six-ty! Six-ty!

9 Likes

The sad part of these statistic’s are that the low ratings Clinton & Obama received were primarily driven by irrational hatred of them by the deplorables…

Donnie’s are the result of personal failures, lying his ass off, getting his crappy agenda kicked to the curb, gross incompetence, and probable criminal conspiracy.

34 Likes

“I have a streak of losing not matched by anyone else. Bigly!”

23 Likes

Is the opposite of bigly “wee-ly”?

8 Likes

Looks like Nixon tied W at 25% and Truman was a hair lower.

11 Likes

43 Likes

Are you just determined to break my heart? :wink:

Goddamn it - she should be president. We elected her.

that’s a fabulous picture.

35 Likes

FAKE POLLS!!! GALLUP ALSO SAID MOAR PEOPLEZ WOULD VOTE FOR HITLERY!!! BWAHAHAH!!! #liberaltearzes

8 Likes

Yes.

16 Likes

Yes - if not prison, impeachment or threat of and a resignation a la Nixon in 1974. A bonus would be to get Pence out of office too - was he lying when he said he didn’t know about Flynn’s indiscretions?

13 Likes

Coal boss: Trump’s claims of being able to bring back coal jobs are bunk

Top US coal boss Robert Murray: Trump ‘can’t bring mining jobs back’

The founder and chief executive of Murray Energy supports Donald Trump’s move to roll back Obama’s clean power plan but cautions the president to go easy on talk of a jobs revival
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/27/us-coal-industry-clean-power-plan-donald-trump

18 Likes

Soon he’ll do another rally in a ruby-red state to another shrinking crowd to find someone to cry at. He really is a giant infant

10 Likes

I’m confident that Trump can get himself below 25% approval before the end of the year.

Because he’s a closer. A deal-maker. A man who can go lower than any president before him.

30 Likes

Thanks for looking it up.

5 Likes

I know. And just think of how things would be different if she had been elected, given that women have a different life experience and perspective.

8 Likes

A new record! Congratulations Mr. Трумп! You always said you were the … well, the, um, the most

So. Much. Winning.

26 Likes

I didn’t wanna overplay that laughing Obama pic, but that picture makes me sad for two reasons

Unlike him, she wouldn’t gloat at his struggles, because his failures say a lot about this country’s dynamic.

This picture somewhat bothers me, cause it’s a reminder that he got over due to a ‘sick day’.

7 Likes

“Former President George W. Bush reached his low, 25 percent, in October 2008.”

The Donald now has a goal.

6 Likes

Hopefully, by the end of this year, POTUS Interruptus.

22 Likes

The following is a Trump statement to be released on October 1, 2017: “I commend Gallup for saying my approval is at 24%. I now exceed President Bush the Lesser. He took years to reach that number. I did it in 7 months. He’s a low energy loser. Sad.”

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available