Discussion: Freedom Caucus: We Did Trump A Favor Blocking Bad O'Care Repeal Bill

They did the Senate a favor.

14 Likes

Actually Trump should be thanking these guys, because the bill was a disaster, he might have lost some face, but no lasting damage was done. Now Ryan, supposedly a genius how did he ever came up with such a ridiculous plan, I bet Devin Nunes or Steve King could have come with something better.

1 Like

Trump: Bull shit. Name one meaningful Republican bill in history which is popular?

2 Likes

7 Likes

You really didn’t. Though you didn’t do the party a favor as a whole as now you look like a bunch of bickering children.

3 Likes

May be a good idea to play offense.

14 Likes

Well they actually did everyone a favor.
Thet showed us:

1. The Freedom caucus hates the poors and wants people to have the freedom to go bankrupt and die because according to them it didn’t go far enough
  2. That Trump and the house are incompetent stooges who also hate America and want people to have the freedom to go bankrupt and die

Hate and Incompetence
Republican values indeed

7 Likes

And I never thought I’d ever agree on anything with my nutbag and overnight TV sensation Freedom Caucus Congressman and former Ted Cruz luggage-carrier.
An MIT computer nerd I’m hoping and urging he doesn’t swallow any Russian-coddling party line…

11 Likes

Faulty reasoning on the GOPer’s part. 45 could care less about people’s health care, decent public policy, anything like that. He wanted so desperately to be able to point to ANY kind of win to distract from the cascading catastrophes of his young administration, which explains the “You little congressmen sweating over the small shit (ie, the terrible and unpopular garbage in this bill) have no choice but to vote for it” talk.

4 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

This time the Freedom Caucus behaved like true patriots and put America first. The TrumpCare bill was a cesspool of turds. The bill covered millions of fewer Americans than repealing ObamaCare. It cost billions more than repealing ObamaCare. A policy costing $1750 for a middle-aged American would cost $14,600 under TrumpCare.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, distinguished members, you did the aPPricot aPParatchik a favor.But you did Thuh Amurican People a bigger one. I for one will take your favors(of that sort) any day, right up until they start to jeopardize our efforts to get him out of office. If we get close to that situation, I’m sure I won’t be the only one to let you know.
Edit: Didja hear that Trump will say Deficits Don’t Matter to blow out the debt, I forget why. You hate deficits, don’t you? There ya go…Vote No. It’s another Favor Opportunity.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available