Discussion: Fox Tells NYT: Roger Ailes Is In 'Full Support Of Bill O'Reilly'

And Nicolle Wallace of The View…I swear this Republican dame’s only claim to fame is that she’s q Republican, she has no talent, doesn’t know when to SHUT-UP…She’s getting as annoying as the other Republican from The View. Please would someone please fire her, she is totally out of place, she has no talent. Her only claim to fame is that she’s a Republican…it’s so annoying. The last persob we want to hear from is a women who thinks George W. Bush was anything but a terrible President and a Republican whose going to tell me about what’s what in Washington. Spare us the pain of her stupidity…PLEASE.

You flatter them unnecessarily.

Fox is tenth-rate, at best.

So a man who lies for a living is giving his full support. So? He lies for a living. I would not trust him for anything. If he says one thing I will believe the opposite.

Spin. Spin. Spin.

Isn’t this what Rog always says just before he fir-accepts someone’s resignation to pursue other opportunities?

You can send Fox a comment here

foxnewstips@foxnews.com

You’re too kind. If there is a just deity, Ailes will not die quickly, painlessly, or surrounded by people who love and care for him.

Because unlike NBC, credibility is never been considered an asset at our network.

Ailes is speaking from the cesspool of lies, spin, fear mongering, racism, bigotry, GOP propaganda…etc. that IS FOX News…so THIS is a surprise to …whom???
As long as BillO’ “The Loofah” can keep his low/no info viewership and turn in big marketing dollars…he stays, no matter what he does. That’s true for any of the news readers and half-wit pundits that float in the FOX toilet bowl.

““Fox News Chairman and C.E.O. Roger Ailes and all senior management are in full support of Bill O’Reilly,” a spokeswoman told the New York Times in a statement.”

Right before a statement from Billo saying he’s taking time off “to be with the family”.

I was just about to say this; I’m surprised no one has mentioned it before. Having the boss make a public statement that they are “in full support” of someone who is under fire for something they’re very obviously guilty of is usually the last thing that happens before the axe falls.

1 Like

“…in full support…”

Welfare creates dependency.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available