Discussion: Fox News Host: I'd Take 'Opposition Research' From The 'Devil' Himself

i don’t think there are any campaign laws against getting oppo from the devil. Not like the election laws against getting anything of value from foreign citizens in a campaign, or the law against aiding and abetting theft of data and private information.

Of course, that assumes the devil is a US citizen. But then we already knew that.

4 Likes

And you know this how, you traitorous clown? The normalization of corruption, sedition and treason continues, led by Fox News.

3 Likes

And, while we’re on the subject, just how much would you pay said Devil?
Pro tip: “in kind” payments count here.

In the next breath she’ll call herself a patriot. They all do that. They keep using that word. I do not think they know what it means.

16 Likes

Well, Ms. Pirro, since it is an established fact that you are the devil’s spawn, that you would take opposition research from the devil himself is not surprising.

I’m not sure ol Dick IS the devil personally.

But I believe the Post reported that the ex VP took Lucifer into that secret man-sized safe, and the prince of darkness has been mysteriously missing ever since.

2 Likes

Addressing her by the formal title of “Judge” implies that she is an honest and objective arbiter of truth and justice. That is why they trot her out as a defender of trump.

2 Likes

“As someone who has ran for office five times, if the devil called me and said he wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent I’d be on the first trolley to hell to get it,” Jeanine Pirro said

I guess Pirro didn't get the intra-company memo letting everyone know Ailes died.
6 Likes

LOL. Well, you’re already headed there, so I guess I see your point, lady.

1 Like

It’s too easy to dismiss this ‘human’ as being a waste of a Faustian pact.

Even though Marlowe would have rejected her as a harlot, it’s this crap that has corrupted our national dialogue.

We need to stop accepting this evil as normal discourse. It’s not and we are on dangerous ground.

3 Likes

tl/dr:

JEANINE PIRRO: I would literally sell my soul to win an election.

2 Likes

She works for Fox. She’s already received the devil’s research.

1 Like

There is no law that says a campaign cannot accept information from a foreign government.

But there is a law that says a campaign cannot accept anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a Federal election.

So Pirro is saying that either (a) a Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer is not a foreign national, or (b) the damaging info is not a thing of value, or © “opposition research” on a presidential candidate has no connection to a Federal election, or (d) a GOP politician should be ready, able and willing to violate Federal law in order to win an election. Tough call.

6 Likes
“And any politician who tells you otherwise is a bald-faced liar.”
No honey, that politician is a patriot. Unlike yourself you treacherous whiny hyena.
6 Likes

Screeching harpy screeches. Story at 11.

1 Like

Not really that tough a call.

1 Like

“There is no law that says a campaign cannot accept information from a foreign government. "

LOL. Nope. Contributions in kind would be just as illegal. Check FECA ad FARA, you propagandist twit.

6 Likes

It’s not cheating if you win.

4 Likes

Think you might need to do a quick review and edit there before your friends see it.

4 Likes

“if the devil called me and said he wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent I’d be on the first trolley to hell to get it,” … about what one could expect from Jeanine Pirro - this is her true character …and reveals he ethical bankruptcy -

REMEMBER - in this case the “opposition research” Jeanine Pirro is referencing was universally understood to have been illegally obtained via illegally hacking.

word to the wise - do not ever enter into any endeavor with her that might require ethical self-reporting

this glimpse of the character and ethics of Jeanine Pirro is vaguely reminiscent of an old joke with a punchline that was something like -

“… well, yes , we have already established that … now we are just haggling over the price”

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available