Discussion: Fox News Host: I'd Take 'Opposition Research' From The 'Devil' Himself

1 Like

Pirro makes me regret my promise to female fiends never to use certain descriptive words.

22 Likes

She’s a very reliable mouthpiece for the GOP and Trump. How the devil was this woman ever trusted to be a District Attorney? Oh, right, it was all about her politics, not her competency. She and “Judge” Napolitano should start their own show: “Incompetent Prosecutors and the Judges Who Lie for Them!”

3 Likes

Trump: Yup, I will even take it from The Kenyan himself if it meant to defeat The Crooked. Heck, my wife even copied She Kenyan’s speech.

1 Like

Well, of course she would, and so would most politicians that are devoid of either original ideas or principles. If they could get elected on their merits, they wouldn’t need “oppo” research. And voters are to blame here as well.

7 Likes

But can you trust oppo research from Satan?

18 Likes

Pirro sold her soul to devil a long time ago. So taking a trolley to hell is no biggie for her.

But it wasn’t too long ago when she was saying it was wrong of Comey to send out that letter two weeks before the election. Guess that was the last remnants of her soul crying out before being extinguished forever.

9 Likes

Wow. Normally when the devil makes a deal like this the price is your soul. Considering that she works at Fox, I guess she doesn’t put much value on that.

7 Likes

“I’d be on the first trolley to hell to get it”

You’re already on a trolley to hell, sweetie. Like John Brennan says, you just don’t realize it yet.

14 Likes

She got on the train to Hell a long time ago.

5 Likes

She and Nappy both like to be called “judge,” since both briefly held the position. Pisses me off - neither was on the bench long enough to achieve senor status.

7 Likes

Translation: “No Whore ever turned down a trick.”

18 Likes

When she was interviewed on that HBO special on Robert Durst, she came across a reasonable person. I think the money Murdoch offers these people drowns out the internal screaming.

6 Likes

Nice to invoke the Devil, the evangelicals will be pleased to hear that, I’m sure…

3 Likes

I’m sure Dick Cheney would be happy to fulfill her request…

9 Likes

Ignore the screaming harpie who wants to commit treason. She is also on video record for claiming that a President under scrutiny & investigation MUST resign…if your name is Bill Clinton, of course.

7 Likes

For the record:

Jeanine Pirro would get in bed with multiple Russian spies.

That’s Fox News ethics for ya’.

Where is her American flag lapel pin?

10 Likes

Just because you would Jeanne, doesn’t make it legal, ethical or right.

7 Likes

well…her hero called Hillary the devil. “She’s the devil folks” I believe was his nuanced quote. I guess to a fox audience, Democrats and fictional symbolic creatures straight outta Milton are worse than actual brutal dictators.

3 Likes

“and if he promised to poison the opponent, of course I’d listen. Wouldn’t you?”

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available