Discussion: Fox News Guest Explodes During Race Debate: 'Shame On You!'

Discussion for article #234140

Glad to see we’re missing nothing by skipping Fox News programming.

6 Likes

“Shame on You!” only works if the person on the receiving end is capable of feeling shame. Does anyone on Fox (guest or host) have a sense of shame? I would guess they do not, otherwise they would not appear on Fox.

20 Likes

Imagine the pain of having a life with nothing to show for it. And then FOX is turned on. All of a sudden skin color goes from being something as ordinary as driving your car to a valued possession.

All with a click of the remote.

8 Likes

As succinct a description of the evocation of white privilege as I’ve ever seen.

9 Likes

aaand once again, FOX News succeeds in showing that only CONSERVATIVE Blacks are calm and “know their place” like good Uncle Toms while those “Lib’rul” Blacks get furious and rant and shout at the good white folks (look how DANGEROUS he is! Oh My!)

8 Likes

Oh dear; for one brief moment reality appeared within the FOX noise bubble. Sadly, as FOX generally has never met reality, there was an awkward pause before reality slowly backed out of the room.

2 Likes

Indeed. “Shame on you” appears to be one of the highest accolades that Focks News hosts aspire to, along with “disgraceful” and “disgusting”. Except for the “Boobs on the Ground” guy who was forced to apologize by his wife, the concepts of shame, embarrassment, and remorse seem to be completely alien to their makeup. I can only assume that they are screened for their lack of empathy, common courtesy, and sense of propriety.

1 Like

angry black man!

And watching is more exciting than Roller Derby or Wrestling. In addition, thanx to the MSM and FOX, some real stuff is being (negatively) affected, instead of fake choke-holds and behinds hitting the roller-skate-oval.

"Faux News: Shameless and Biased"

1 Like

they would have to have a soul and an ounce of respect for others to feel shame…

1 Like

It’s nice to see Deroy Murdock—the living definition of “Uncle Tom”----called out for his behavior.

He’s an embarrassment to every black person in America.

1 Like

It would take huge forbearance for me to not explode at Hannity should I be on that program.

1 Like

Mrs darr in her wisdom has strongly suggested that I avoid watching Fox, except for when baseball is being broadcast. She knows I have a propensity to toss objects at the TV when in a fit of anger at willful stupidity.

1 Like

Good for Terell, it won’t have an effect, but good for Terrell.

3 Likes

Skipping? That’s an odd word to use when doing your damndest to avoid getting infected by a disease-inducing broadcast.

1 Like

I’d give away everything I own including my 401K, my savings, all my personal property just to slap that smirk off Hannity’s face!
Everytime Hannity’s mug is shown it should be accompanied by this story of which Hannity has never refuted or even commented about! Soon after this expose, Hannity stopped his “Freedom Concerts!” No reason/reason’s were given, even though and up to today men and women are still being wounded and dying in Bushs’ sandbox!

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/sean-hannitys-freedom-concert-scam-only-7-of-charitys-money-went-to-injured-troops-kids-of-fallen-troops-g5s-g6s-for-vannity/

And then there’s this! Hannity is afraid of a little water being poured over his face! He probably still sleeps with the light’s on and dressing in the closet, so no one can see his flabby, pasty-white body!

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/01/31/1518741/sean-hannity-waterboard/

Hannity’s a real friend of the military isn’t he folks!

In closing, if your a veteran and support Hannity, you should be ashamed of yourself! You don’t rate to be called a veteran as far as I’m concerned!

Let me clarify what I meant in my following statement
“In closing, if your a veteran and support Hannity, you should be ashamed of yourself! You don’t rate to be called a veteran as far as I’m concerned!”

I commend and thank-you for your service to our country!
However in supporting the likes of Hannity and his ilk, you bring shame upon your service and yourself! Your continuing support of cretins like Hannity even after knowing what he’s done and continues to do, is disgusting!
However, I do have to realize those vets that continue to support Hannity might not even know any better! That’s right vets, if bought a Fox News laptop you don’t have any search engines like Google in them, to use! Fox blocks everyone of them out and tells you only what they want you to hear and what they want you to know and think about!
Fox has made it so easy for you vets, the elderly and the rest of America who needs someone to do their thinking for them! Fox does it for you vets! That’s right, now you don’t even need to think or use Google, Fox will do it for you!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available