Discussion: Former WH Spox Josh Earnest Makes Debut As NBC, MSNBC Political Analyst

Great news. I love Josh Earnst, he’s good at what he does.
Plus it’s nice to see som Democrats on TV for a change

2 Likes

I like Josh. He seems so…I don’t know what you’d call it…like, sincerity combined with energy. What’s the word what’s the word…hmm…

2 Likes

Nice to have some great news to start the week! He’s so good at distilling things to their essence – and so droll. But now I may have to see if some streaming service has MSNBC – cut the cord a couple years ago.

1 Like

1 Like

Oooh! Oooh! I know! Earnest?

1 Like

I liked Colbert’s take on his name. (Paraphrasing)–Josh Earnest, whose name means “just kidding… and completely sincere.”

1 Like

I really like this guy. Every time I see him on the teevee he as something substantive to say, backed up with having command of the subject and the facts.

And he’s quick on his feet - Bonus when dealing with Lies and the Lying Liars That Tell Them!

Glad to see this. I think he’s got a real future in politics.
Not to mention…could you pick a more perfect name for a political-type in these trying times?

1 Like

Enjoy the calm before the tweetstorm.

Certainly, but he’s young. Needs to get his name out there.

I think this is a good move for him, was hoping for it actually.

SAD!

(fine - is this descriptive enough?)

Might ask Carmen SanDiego…

To carry it the extreme 'You gotta be Joshing me!"

2 Likes

MSNBC’s site is flaky and incomplete, but you can get a lot of their content on it if you persevere.

Republicans are anything but “reflective.” Possibly he said “reflexive.” Which is republican by definition.

Try this one:

Not flawless, but much more stable than the other one I’ve found (and even more than MSNBC’s own, at least for me). Minor warning: if you’re watching for a longish time (the Hayes-Maddow-O’Donnell prime-time lineup, say), it automatically forwards to another page after about two hours or so; just back up again or refresh/reload during a pre-2-hour break and it’ll be fine.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available