Discussion: Former WH Spox Josh Earnest Makes Debut As NBC, MSNBC Political Analyst

1 Like

Be still my heart!

This is going to be awesome.

20 Likes

He should be a refreshing, assertive and enjoyable voice for liberal-kind. I’m happy for him.

15 Likes

Three words: Smart, Witty, Urbane

Three more words: Dee, Lish, Us!

21 Likes

We love you Josh, good luck.

11 Likes

I think that’s supposed to be “reflexive opposition” not “reflective opposition”.

3 Likes

Or Pence-ive

1 Like

Must be a slow news day…

Not much new content on TPM today.

Josh is better than this.

Don’t worry, the week is young.

9 Likes

NBC seems to be making some good moves lately. This is a very good move.

6 Likes

Best.Damn.Press.Secretary.Ever.Period.

14 Likes

…and now Josh will be ‘attacked’ for excessive partisanship…the clueless never learn.

1 Like

From Josh to Spicey.

Jeebus!

12 Likes

The ‘newsmakers’ are just returning from their weekend at Mar-a-lago…give 'em time to rev up.

The “Where in the World Did Devin Nunes Get His Info?” story is sure heating up.

8 Likes

Always liked Josh Earnest, he’s smart, balanced, and adaptably quick “on his feet” to respond in a measured, cogent, and convincing manner.

10 Likes

Josh’s debut as a commentator was smooth and made it seem he had been doing it for years.

7 Likes

So good! Go Josh!

Speaking of good news people vs. horrible news people. Ted Koppel tells Sean Hannity he is bad for America.

Ted: “You have attracted people who think Ideology is more important than facts.”

Watch Sean squirm here:

7 Likes

Now if NBC would just fire Chuck Todd. All he’s really good at is telling us what polls (we) think… And we saw where those polls got us last November.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available