Discussion: First Rule Of Palin Fight Club: You Do Not (Directly) Talk About Fight Club

In an alternate universe, President Obama’s eldest daughter gets into a fight, can you just think of the vapors they would be having at Faux News?

17 Likes

Hey, Hockey Mom 1! Who’s trying to Tripp up whom?
Best to Todd on his 50th,
Liberal Media

It’s too bad the guy Bristol punched didn’t have time to get his prayer shield up.

15 Likes

“Most of what the media reports about our family is complete garbage,” Bristol Palin wrote.

So the reporting is accurate then. Keep up the good work, media!

14 Likes

He stuck her to himself.

1 Like

Just think of how lucky the Palins are to live in Alaska. If they lived in the southern 48 all of this could have been seen on COPS , and they would have to compete for attention with the Robertsons.

5 Likes

As a mother and grandmother myself, I cannot imagine saying I was proud of that kind of behavior from my offspring. Who are these people?

And I thought Sarah was trying to say on her Facebook page that she was traveling when it all happened.

16 Likes

Just change his name to mcPalin…

$he’s his legacy as long as there is cyberspace and beyond

3 Likes

Coming to A&E soon

The Palin Brawl: My Family Can WhoopAss Your Family.

4 Likes

Bristol’s “strong foundation” includes plastic surgery, teaching women the way to deal with body image issues is to go under the knife. Having children out of wedlock. And, of course, assault. I can see why Sarah Palin is so proud of her. She perfectly encapsulates Republican values.

24 Likes

O’ drat Matty!
Tinfoiled again!

jw1

1 Like

Sarah Palin: “WORD SALAD!!!”

2 Likes

It would be nice if all the Palins decided to play hockey and get the puck out of here.

Sarah who?

3 Likes

Grendel’s mother was also “a proud mama”.

12 Likes

And they do it in quiet rooms… or something.

Said this this last week, but the way they’ll cold-cock someone for the sake of the family honor is really heartwarming.

With the Palins it isn’t 'turn the other cheek", it’s “lead with your left”.

12 Likes

You have to ask? That was Konstatushional-protected symbolic speech right there, you betcha!

1 Like

“I am a proud mama”

Huh, is mama spelled, moron? Then, yes; you most certainly are.

1 Like

Palin, the kind of girl you’d take home to meet Mom. If you hated Mom and wanted her to go to her grave depressed and distressed about your taste in women.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available