Discussion: First Lady Spox: Don’t Read Too Much Into Her ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Jacket

Thanks Obama!

7 Likes
[quote="riverstreet, post:20, topic:73862, full:true"]

Thank goodness the media didn’t see her checklist.

[/quote]

“DO NOT CONGRATULATE”

11 Likes

Yeah that’s quite the thing they’re asking because she visits a kiddie jail and then goes back up the steps to AF1 and everyone can read:

I don’t care, do U?

The hell, people!!!

19 Likes

It had to be a message for Trump. Her staff wouldn’t have let her wear it otherwise. Maybe Ivanka probably wanted to go down there too and she said no. She’s drawing attention to the fact that the families need to be reunited and it will be difficult to find everyone. Not good for the administration.

2 Likes

As a fashionista friend pointed out, Melania always wears expensive clothes and typically is very careful about her wardrobe.

But maybe Donald keeps the air blasting on Air Force One so the temperature matches the coldness of his heart, and as Melania was heading out the door, Kierstjen said “Here, take my jacket.”

28 Likes

She’ll do what she’s told. She’s complicit. But I call the Ivanka Rule on this story. If you spend 1 second debating Milania’s message, it’s like taking Ivanka seriously for one moment. You do it and, your IQ goes down 1 point.

20 Likes

O what crap giving her any benefit of any doubt.

The bitch can read.

21 Likes

You could call it Melania’s feckless adventure.

2 Likes

It was more poetic in the original Nazi.

15 Likes

But Michelle’s BARE ARMS!!!

16 Likes

My guess is that they thought it would be a good idea to put her in something that didn’t begin its wear life with a thousands of dollars price tag on it – sort of in the spirit of Michelle Obama wearing duds from Target and J. Crew.

But the whole Trump operation is so incompetent, it wouldn’t surprise me if no one even knew what was on the back of the jacket.

Then again, maybe none of them do care. At all.

9 Likes

That is funny.

16 Likes
26 Likes

Hey, she’s a former fashion model, what could she possibly know about the optics of clothing?

This is the act of a petulant, self-centered, spoiled so-called FLOTUS who either has no soul or sold it long ago for an opulent lifestyle. Or it’s a middle finger to that pig-eyed sack of shit she married and no one told her how bad it looked to the rest of the world.

How about just tattooing “They’re making me do this!” on your forehead and be done with it?

31 Likes

Really don’t care about what? Donald? The U.S.? The kids?

Where are the hashtags?

#WhereAreTheGirls
#WheresMelania

4 Likes

“It’s a jacket; it’s not a jacket; no…no, you’re the jacket!!”

25 Likes

You are far too kind.

It’s deliberately provocative, no matter what her spokesasshole says.

39 Likes

When your base can’t read, the words don’t matter.

15 Likes

lYes - how can it fail to be? How can it be seen as anything other than what it is? It can’t.

16 Likes

Or else it’s the most honest anybody connected with the trump administration has been since taking office!

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available