Discussion: First Lady Spox: Don’t Read Too Much Into Her ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Jacket

Nope, no need to “read too much…”
It’s loud and clear.
Why did she bother to go?

16 Likes

Well, at least she’s wearing suitable attire for travel now…

17 Likes

Butt better than her normal traveling outfit…

13 Likes

Just mind boggling.

However, if one were to stretch the imagination and consider that she might have been trolling her own husband and his minions, it would be super cool. It was like right after the “grab 'em by the pu**sy” comment broke and she wore a Gucci “Pussy Bow” blouse. I thought that was her own way of being subversive and trolling of Trump. But who knows, really. At the end of the day, if you elect a fucking clown, you get a fucking circus.

44 Likes

Beat me by “that much” LOL

13 Likes

Shit, every time she goes to the White House she ends up with a Kick Me sign taped to her back.
That Miller
What a card

12 Likes

Love it -

that’s all I can say - I know it’s Frum but I love the idea.

6 Likes

Reassurance to the white nationalist base that it was indeed all just for show.

11 Likes

BeClueless

27 Likes

Either that or more likely she was forced to take the trip to Texas and she is sabotaging it like the spoiled brat she is. But I do appreciate her being honest about her feelings.

9 Likes

At least Dukakis served in the armed forces.

3 Likes

I think Nielsen and Miller thought it up over Mexican last night.

13 Likes

You mean other than the fact that she wore it?

1 Like

Can she just make a run over the border and star in one of those cheesy Mexican telenovelas?

2 Likes

C’mon WH. SOMEONE had to know the optics ‘look bad’. If you wanted to do so Sarah can drip with disdain at the podium or that F&F can sniff how shallow people are and they could drive the meme for the day (or steer it away from you and your 20 day EO) then just own it. We’re onto you grifters.

7 Likes

For somebody who takes great care in what she wears to every event I WILL read something into this. This is not an accident it’s the family trying once again to laugh AT not WITH the public.

31 Likes

O yeah I remember.

Their hypocrisy stinks like an overflowing septic tank and I wish I could push everyone of them into it.

13 Likes

This is the most tone-deaf family on the planet, ask yourself what would Fox say if Michelle Obama had donned that outfit.

17 Likes

I don’t understand the fuss.

I mean, after all, it isn’t like it’s sleeveless or anything.

(In the future, whenever anyone says, “aw, c’mon, poor little Melania, she didn’t ask for this”, I’m gonna point out that she damned well asked for THIS. How stupid and tone deaf can you get? The whole family is just clueless.)

33 Likes

Reached for comment Thursday, Stephanie Grisham, a spokeswoman for the first lady, told TPM: “It’s a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today’s important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn’t going to choose to focus on her wardrobe.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/10/11/melania-trumps-pussy-bow-blouse-has-nearly-sold-out/

“(Much like her high heels last year)” Grisham added.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available