Discussion: Fired? Reports Say Omarosa's Departure Had More 'Drama' Than WH Described

I think this might be another John Kelly move (like firing Trump’s lurking security guard) which will make Trumpy very unhappy. :smile:

4 Likes
1 Like

Probably one of her friends… or the lady herself, who knows how to parlay what would humiliate most of us into more “branding.”

I think that would make her a good fit in this administration.

I knew Kelly played a hand in this, he was merely following Trumps orders since she obviously couldn’t do her job handling African American affairs ie… stopping turnout regarding the election on Tuesday.

1 Like

was her own way
staged?
for publicity?

Yes. Her exits are legendary. It’s her M.O. Rumor is she was angling for a cabinet position. Didn’t get it and then she headed to the exits in her fashion. She likely precipitated a crisis to go out in a blaze of glory.

7 Likes

A what?!! That’s a joke, right?

These people are delusional. Good grief.

4 Likes

Just like donnie, this tool can’t tell the difference between the Whitehouse and a reality show (possibly the lowest form of entertainment ever created), which is why she acted like a reality star.

1 Like

Sally Yates, please, my first heroic fired.

The fascist does not want any empty barrels in the White House.

1 Like

Trump’s have it both ways comment was my personal fave—he’s such an idiot! And a con man, Which most of America is catching onto—the rest just need more time.

1 Like

Was she involved in setting up the HBCU presidents’ photo op with kneelin’ Kelly?

We’ll all be sure to see that same footage of the Dotard being walked out in that manner. By the FBI. In cuffs.

Good grief -a cabinet position?!?

I don’t think Preet Bharara should be on this list (or Sally Yates). It should only include Trump appointees which would also exclude Comey.

1 Like

Conjugal visits? I’ll DO IT!

2 Likes

Omarosa manages to achieve the feat of being both thoroughly reprehensible and completely ridiculous, and the attendees and panelists at the NABJ conference weren’t having any of it.

The fact that she apparently thought she was qualified for a freaking cabinet position (not that any of the others in Trumpland are…) is a testament to a gigantically overinflated ego combined with a severe case of Dunning-Kruger.

As a child of a minister myself, I know firsthand that large egos are typically part of their makeup, and two egos of that size in the same household is a recipe for combustion. I’ll be shocked if her marriage to Newman lasts more than five years.

8 Likes

Wait. How is this not stealing again?

2 Likes

Yes: there’s less reality on FOX News

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available