Discussion: Fired? Reports Say Omarosa's Departure Had More 'Drama' Than WH Described

Not interested in how Omarosa was terminated. Would like to know how and why she got a WH job in the first place. What info did she have access to? What was her authority? Maybe Nunes or Gowdy care enough about national security to investigate.

18 Likes

After Moore’s defeat, Bannon’s humiliation, and Trump’s “I knew it all along” comment, this story is like the maraschino cherry on top of the sundae.

15 Likes

O, ma achin’ rosa …

1. Inevitable that Kelly would fire this kook.
  2. Did Omarosa help write the offensive Gillibrand text?
  3. Kellyanne Conway is next for encouraging Trump to support Moore. She is Bannon’s supporter in the administration.
3 Likes

[quote=“chelsea530, post:30, topic:66287”]
Another Christmas present.
[/quote]On the First Day of Christmas, the Universe gave to me … a Democratic Senator from Alabama.
On the Second Day of Christmas, the Universe gave to me … a fired and fired-up Omarosa.
On the Third Day of Christmas, the Universe gave to me …

15 Likes

Sally Yate’s omission is glaring.

5 Likes

Angels, we have heard were high …

2 Likes

Rewarded as a Quisling deserves

3 Likes

Did this had anything to do with kneeling down?

2 Likes

I think she’s a Lady in the same way that Sir Mix-A-Lot is a knight.

19 Likes

So.Much.Winning.

8 Likes

I give it no more than 48 hours before Trump tweets that he didn’t even know her.

8 Likes

Or maybe her knees finally gave out.

Hard to believe Gen Kelly would overreact to being challenged by a black woman.

15 Likes

I don’t know why the liberals are in a tiffy over this. Her job was African American outreach, and she delivered, as a very large fraction of African Americans came out to vote in Albama yesterday. Her job having been done successfully, she is just looking for whiter pastures.

13 Likes

I find it funny that some people are bringing up the existence of a resignation letter as evidence that she resigned.

I would be very surprised if pretty much everyone hired by the President did not submit a signed resignation letter as one of their first acts.

8 Likes

“Okay … but … that’s the last straw.”

3 Likes

“An ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure.”

8 Likes

“I, uh, don’t like my job and, uh, I don’t think I’m gonna go there anymore.”

7 Likes

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. That’s some lady.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available