Discussion: Fiorina Says Justice System Is Broken After No Indictments For Planned Parenthood, Hillary Clinton

One time governor candidate Meg Whitman is trying her damnest and she doing pretty well.

“You know, look, Hillary Clinton hasn’t been indicted either so what does that say about our justice system.”

What I have here is a picture of Chewbacca, a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk. What does Cjhewbacca have to do with this trial? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! It does not make sense. And if Chewbacca does not make sense, then this whole trial does not make sense.

The dreaded “Chewbacca Defense”, it wins every time.

Also, a note to voters, Ms. Fiorina basically said you shouldn’t expect much out of that whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing if she gets into office.

1 Like

Every time I look into her cold eyes, I turn to stone.

Didn’t I tell ya last week when this came out that she would double down on her position?

What a complete loser she is.

What is with this Presidential wannabe? Her entire campaign has been to personalize attacks against Hillary Clinton. Florina’s relentless of badmouthing Clinton seem to be based solely on her opinions, not facts and plain and simple, lies. A colossal looser who keeps seeking the lowest levels for her life. She lost her election to unseat Senator Barbara Boxer and now not in competition for her Presidential ambitions, so another Conservative female going down in flames in line with Palin, Bachman, Blackman and others. For sure, a missed opportunity.

1 Like

Typical GOP candidate. Can’t answer a question or express an opinion without reaching off-topic to blame some Democrat for something unrelated. Apparently they’ve all been through the same GOP “media management” training.

…and thanks, Caitlin, for referring to PP as a “healthcare organization”. Easy to forget PP’s important work/mission when it’s used as a political punching bag.

1 Like

If the GOP really wanted Planned Parenthood shutdown, they’d get Fiorina installed as CEO.

3 Likes

Because Carly has nothing of her own to run on. Nothing.

As you note: she is a colossal loser. That’s all that needs to be said.

Oh, yeah: and a failure of the highest magnitude.

1 Like

Sad but true. Forty years ago when I first entered engineering, there were two great companies where nearly every technician and engineer wanted to work. The two companies were Tektronix and Hewlett-Packard. Today, both companies are mere shadows of their former selves. Why? Because of stupid management decisions. Thanks, but no thanks, Carly.

2 Likes

Fiorina is just another GOP thug who will lie and hate with the best/worst of them!

TPM:

“It doesn’t change the facts,” Fiorina said. “You know, look, Hillary Clinton hasn’t been indicted either so what does that say about our justice system.”

That it works, at least to some extent.

2 Likes

Which would be at least comprehensible if there was any evidence she has any.

Hey, Carly saw the video with her own eyes–a baby, flailing its legs while Hillary said “We must keep it alive, to vote Democratic.” It was HORRIBLE!

1 Like

Carly would be the one with the lampshade on her head.

One can only hope.

2 Likes

Or drowning kittens.

1 Like

Actually, Carly, in both cases it does mean they are not guilty. That’s how our judicial system works. As a presidential candidate, you might want to bone up on that.

2 Likes

Yea really that’s kind of an insult to good witches everywhere…ok and the bad ones too. I just can’t figure out why she’s still campaigning at all and even more so why she’s making abortion such a big issue when I’m guessing she couldn’t give a shit about children unborn or born.

A lot of soulless people take offence at that statement.

carly, carly, hmm… no, doesn’t ring a bell.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available