Discussion: Fiorina Defends Planned Parenthood Comment: I've Seen The Footage! (VIDEO)

Mrs. Fiorina recently won a bout with cancer. Not sure which kind, type, etc. Perhaps an enthusiastic, resourceful reporter can research if she benefited from any type of treatment that included ANY type of research and development using fetal tissue or if her treatment benefited in any way, shape or form from an earlier treatment, etc., that used such research. Put this bitch on the spot.

13 Likes

The more she insists on her own reality, the more the base loves her.

12 Likes

She is every woman-hating woman you’ve ever met as well. No health care for you, you economically and resource deprived poor women usually of color…

18 Likes

OK, so the mainstream media hasn’t been able to find the footage, probably because they’re in the tank for Hillary. Accepted.

Why hasn’t the Right Wing media, such as World Net Daily or Fox News, been able to produce the footage?

16 Likes

I can’t remember, was it GOP people that fixed the data for entering into Gulf II?

4 Likes

Double mastectomy in 2009.

2 Likes

she got her copy of the film from the same lady who told Michelle Bachmann that her daughter became retarded after a vaccination…

16 Likes

You cannot make up facts. “Made up” and “fact” are mutually exclusive.

4 Likes

They’re like dodo birds, extinct, unless you’re talking about Mother Jones.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/09/carly-fiorina-keeps-digging-hole-she-never-should-have-started

5 Likes

“Do you acknowledge what every fact checker has found?” Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Fiorina Sunday. “As horrific as the scene is, it was only described on the video by someone who claimed to have seen it. There is not – no actual footage of the incident you just mentioned.”

“No, I don’t accept that at all,” Fiorina responded. “I’ve seen the footage. And I find it amazing, actually, that all these supposed fact checkers in the mainstream media claim this doesn’t exist, they’re trying to attack the authenticity of the videotape, I haven’t found a lot of people in the mainstream media who has ever watched these things.”

Mr. Wallace, you would do the thinking world a world of favors if you tell this person that A) The majority of “fact checkers” don’t work for the “mainstream media;” and B) FOX Entertainment’s FOX News is part of the “mainstream media.” An organization who is consistently first in the cable news ratings is most definitely part of the mainstream. Oh, and C) Come clean about the fact you guys at your station have also done your own research into her claims … and found her claims to be “Pants On Fire.”

16 Likes

well, one thing we know…Carly will double down on her lies.

4 Likes

Not a factual statement, but intended to be one.

2 Likes

She’s a pathological liar. Not only does she say she saw something that doesn’t exists, she insists the videos are legit, not doctored hack jobs. Bottom line, she is one of only 3 or so CEO’s actually fired and she is a sociopath.

10 Likes

The GOP is gonna say that anyway.

7 Likes

How is that relevant to this conversation?

Reference Dr Jen Gunter , OB/GYN -
The Planned Parenthood video that Fiorina is supposedly referencing is the 3rd one, Human Capital Episode 3. Some anti-choice site claims the video is 11:49, but the one on Center for Medical Progress YouTube channel is 10:37 and that is the one I have referenced. There is a short clip of a fetus starting at 5:57, but it is clearly not from a Planned Parenthood clinic targeted by the operation, but is a stock video from the anti choice Grantham collection. If you can read you know that much.

9 Likes

You say that as if you think it matters to Republicans that words have meaning.

2 Likes

Two words for Fiorina: "YOU LIE!"

3 Likes

Cruella DeFiorina…

3 Likes

Look at the post he replied to for your answer.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available