Discussion: ‘Fascist!’ Miller Joins Club Of Trump Aides Protested At Mexican Restaurants

No, somebody should carve a swastika in that forehead, just like in Inglorious Basterds.

3 Likes

Reinhard is offended.

At least, he could play a snazzy violin and was a wonderful fencer.
(But, too, had a rather high-pitched voice.)

Who, next to Miller, looks intelligent.

1 Like

I hope.

I do not expect.

But I can hope.

1 Like

Damn I love the picture in this article. He looks like he’s crying or in some other way miserable. That’s the only way I like to see him. …I take that back, I still don’t like to see him, since he’s the creepiest looking person I’ve ever seen, but the picture is satisfying nonetheless.

2 Likes

Maybe, but I would expect him to get the scene videoed. On the positive side the frugal restaurant staff was pleased to serve him a combination plate from the scrap bucket.

1 Like

So did he eat a meal there? Unless he wanted a little slimy DNA or protein with his mail I don’t think it would’ve been a very good idea.

And how about that for head of his, it gives new meaning to I’ve seen the white light, it’s like a neon sign flashing I am white, I’m white, I am white You can spot it a mile away.

Miller eating Mexican food is like Trump telling John Coltrane to hurry up and use the “blacks only” restroom so he can get back to playing that bad ass saxophone.

2 Likes

Fact: I would be in jail, or out on bail, right now if I had been in that restaurant.

3 Likes

I feel that.

That’s right, Miller is a fascist. In fact, he is such a good one, he is effectively a neo-Nazi.

In less grand language, he is a little whiny scumbag shit-head asshole. But give him the right circumstances – which, given how things are going, might just mean give him time – he gladly would perform like a true psychopathic member of the Gestapo.

1 Like

GEORGE: My cousin worked for Bouchard’s. They used to use the bouillabaisse for a toilet.

RUSSELL: What are you saying?

GEORGE: Well, you didn’t hear it from me, but needless to say, if you go in there - stick with the consommé.

Seinfeld “The Shoes” Season 4 Episode 16

2 Likes

I am not a religious man. But I am praying that Kapo Miller’s waiter did not put his penis in Miller’s water glass. It would be too good for him. I am praying that none of the patrons called him a modern day Daniel Burros . That also would be too good for him. I hope no one called him Richard Spencer’s wing man . That would be too good for him. Instead, I hope they put some of the " special sauce " on his white suburban taco. That would fit him perfectly. Because I believe that at any ethnic restaurant they would want Kapo Miller to have a taste of the " special sauce" saved for bots like him.

2 Likes

The reason listed for his great-grandfather’s denial of entry was one word, “ignorance.”

3 Likes

no, no, no! That’s Stevie “guitar” Miller. Don’t diss The Gangster of Love!!

1 Like

The thing with this guy is that, first and foremost, above any ideological impulse, he’s a troll. If he feels like he’s upset a few libtards along the way, it’s a great victory. Getting heckled probably makes him happier than if he’d just gone unrecognized. That’s how trolls are.

To be technical that’s not what SCOTUS ruled. They ruled that some of the people from the group adjudicating the discrimination claim made statements strongly biased against religion. SCOTUS did not rule that people with religious views can discriminate against others if they can find some religious reason for it. It was a very narrow decision based on multiple anti-religious statements from the people deciding the person’s case. It’s pretty reasonable to expect somebody adjudicating such a case involving religious rights would not declare religion detrimental to society as a part of the official proceedings. It was a 7-2 ruling.

I’m sure that’s why he went. He knew Kjersten had been heckled and he did it on purpose.

2 Likes

I always get the Steven Miller that’s reaching out and grabbing little kids at the US/Mexico border confused with the Homer Simpson era Steve Miller who speaks of the Pompatus of Love:

https://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/972/in-steve-millers-the-joker-what-is-the-pompatus-of-love/

Wouldn’t it be great to brand the fascist monsters with the mark of Cain on his forehead?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available