Discussion: ‘Fascist!’ Miller Joins Club Of Trump Aides Protested At Mexican Restaurants

I feel that.

That’s right, Miller is a fascist. In fact, he is such a good one, he is effectively a neo-Nazi.

In less grand language, he is a little whiny scumbag shit-head asshole. But give him the right circumstances – which, given how things are going, might just mean give him time – he gladly would perform like a true psychopathic member of the Gestapo.

1 Like

GEORGE: My cousin worked for Bouchard’s. They used to use the bouillabaisse for a toilet.

RUSSELL: What are you saying?

GEORGE: Well, you didn’t hear it from me, but needless to say, if you go in there - stick with the consommé.

Seinfeld “The Shoes” Season 4 Episode 16

2 Likes

I am not a religious man. But I am praying that Kapo Miller’s waiter did not put his penis in Miller’s water glass. It would be too good for him. I am praying that none of the patrons called him a modern day Daniel Burros . That also would be too good for him. I hope no one called him Richard Spencer’s wing man . That would be too good for him. Instead, I hope they put some of the " special sauce " on his white suburban taco. That would fit him perfectly. Because I believe that at any ethnic restaurant they would want Kapo Miller to have a taste of the " special sauce" saved for bots like him.

2 Likes

The reason listed for his great-grandfather’s denial of entry was one word, “ignorance.”

3 Likes

no, no, no! That’s Stevie “guitar” Miller. Don’t diss The Gangster of Love!!

1 Like

The thing with this guy is that, first and foremost, above any ideological impulse, he’s a troll. If he feels like he’s upset a few libtards along the way, it’s a great victory. Getting heckled probably makes him happier than if he’d just gone unrecognized. That’s how trolls are.

To be technical that’s not what SCOTUS ruled. They ruled that some of the people from the group adjudicating the discrimination claim made statements strongly biased against religion. SCOTUS did not rule that people with religious views can discriminate against others if they can find some religious reason for it. It was a very narrow decision based on multiple anti-religious statements from the people deciding the person’s case. It’s pretty reasonable to expect somebody adjudicating such a case involving religious rights would not declare religion detrimental to society as a part of the official proceedings. It was a 7-2 ruling.

I’m sure that’s why he went. He knew Kjersten had been heckled and he did it on purpose.

2 Likes

I always get the Steven Miller that’s reaching out and grabbing little kids at the US/Mexico border confused with the Homer Simpson era Steve Miller who speaks of the Pompatus of Love:

https://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/972/in-steve-millers-the-joker-what-is-the-pompatus-of-love/

Wouldn’t it be great to brand the fascist monsters with the mark of Cain on his forehead?

Careful, along with English as a single language, the GOP might now require everyone to eat out only at Applebees.

1 Like

I didn’t think that maggots could hear.

1 Like

They use their special ‘hairs’ to translate sound waves.

Turning on the lights and stomping on the floor will cause them to run back to the basement. Much like roaches.

Por que no los dos?

1 Like

Competent, anyway.

Rachel said last night that the AG in Washington state has sued him/them 27 times. Filed yesterday with other AGs about the kids.

Between ACLU, ethics orgs, travel ban oppos, etc. it’s gotta be a ton. So far legal work is the only economic stimulus PP’s created.

1 Like

Phys Opps. To piss people off.

Yes and apparently the only way to get Trump’s attention is to sue.
And yes his Make Attorneys Get Attorneys is creating quite a demand for lawyering.

2 Likes

A Southern Californian who can’t go out and enjoy Mexican food is probably in a lot of pain. So there’s that.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available