Discussion: Ex-Judge Roy Moore, Sen. Luther Strange Make Ala. GOP Senate Runoff

The Democratic one. Always the Democratic one.

14 Likes

Moore: Alabama will always be for the Most Bigoted one. I am more bigoted than Trump and Strange combined.

2 Likes

This runoff election promises to be Moore Strange than any runoff election in history.

17 Likes

It’s the derp totality - wherein the derp comes into alignment so as to completely obscure the Enlightenment.

11 Likes

Hah. That’s pretty good.

2 Likes

A very curious claim. In Illinois we’ve been pretty busy with passing a budget and school funding bill. The fun part of that is embarrassing our clueless Governor Rauner with veto overrides. This shariah law thing must be flying under everybody’s radar. Where is it? Chicago, Springfield, Peoria, East St. Louis?

Why single out the Land of Lincoln? Ohhhhhh…

9 Likes

The one who hides his sheet in the back of the closet or the one who proudly shows it off at every opportunity.

I’m bummed we don’t have a chance of getting a Senator from Alabama named “Mo”.

I mean, it’s the logical progression…

1 Like

Wouldn’t Chicago dogs and deep dish pizza be banned under Sheria law?

1 Like

If you go through to the article, the interviewer asks him where exactly he’s talking about, and Moore says “Well, there’s Sharia law, as I understand it, in Illinois, Indiana — up there. I don’t know.” Apparently he’s too dumb to remember you’re supposed to say Michigan (all those Arabs in Dearborn, doncha know).

5 Likes

When Mexico Alabama sends its people, they’re not sending their best. … They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us.

3 Likes

Lebanon.

2 Likes

Go ask Alice

Ol’ Roy is going to have trouble taking that oath of office if he wins.

It’s Alabama.

Count on the enlightened voters there electing the craziest, most repulsive SOB they can find.

Living in Texas, I can speak with some experience as to what that’s like.

At least if Moore is elected, Ted Cruz may finally not be the creepiest Senator.

Moore is leading simply because democrats have bused in illegal immigrants to vote for him in the names of all the dead republicans in their registration rolls.

1 Like

Our only shot to steal this seat is if Moore wins the runoff.

1 Like

Moore and Strange candidates take the stage at tonight’s debate.

(The copy just writes itself nowadays.)

I’m not surprised. Alabama is still one of those ‘hell no, we ain’t fergittin’’ states. Not sure if there are any active Dems there, but I’m hoping someone will prove me wrong.

To hazard a serious guess? He might’ve been referring to this:

Becaues any law that makes it harder for white supremacists to spread hate is equivalent to Muslims taking over. He has no idea what Sharia really is, it’s just a catchall phrase meaning “laws the far right doesn’t like”.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available