Discussion: Even After Kelly Defends Trump's Call To Widow, POTUS Accuses Rep. Of 'Lie'

A better choice:

"Nothing I can say will assuage your grief.
Nothing I can do will bring back your husband.
And for those things I am truly sorry.
Try to remember that time will dull the sharpness of your grief, and that memory will become sweeter and less painful.
We cannot honor sufficiently the brave sacrifices of those who die in service to their country"

2 Likes

She’s black,she’s a woman,she’s a Democrat and Congresswoman. Hitting her is a grand slam to Trump and the deplorables.

3 Likes

I agree. I just meant in the aftermath, Trump could’ve said that he meant her husband was brave to have signed up for that and that he didn’t mean to be dismissive, but of course Trump couldn’t have said that. He is incapable of backing down, and if there is a female politician in the mix whom he can belittle, then the more the merrier…

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

My business partner’s former wife was diagnosed as a person having several personality disorders, in sum a sociopath. What caused the divorce was the wife’s projection of anything she did wrong as being something others were doing to her; and, in face of proof to the contrary, she refused to accept that she made a mistake or was wrong in anything. Nearly the whole world was “against” her. And, she lied when no lie needed to be offered. After months of trial, the judge was exhausted by her and awarded the children to my partner.
All this is to say that I have seen and experienced someone with tramp’s disorder. And, the problem is serious…serious enough that a judge felt the person should not supervise children. Little wonder about letting someone with this disorder run our presidency.

2 Likes

If anyone did not see this coming then they have not been paying attention to Fox news politics. This is classic Roger Ailes, the fucker did not die, he is still someplace pulling the strings.

1 Like

For the general there are “sacred women” except when it comes to one who’s a black Democrat who’s an “empty barrel.”.

@hychka Definition of what moron has is this: malignant narcissism, and til the party knows how dysfunctional and sick he is he will remain and we’ll suffer. I’m waiting for the day when moron’s image is put next to this definition in the DSM.

Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial personality disorder, aggression, and sadism. Often grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.

1 Like

Like so many right-wing asswipes, Kelly invokes a mythical past that never existed outside an Andy Hardy movie.

Women were not “sacred”—they were demeaned, restricted, ignored, and used.

Everything he said was tainted by racism, lies, and hatred.

Kelly is no more deserving of respect that Trump is.

3 Likes

Or, more likely, he got it right.

1 Like

Or this one:

http://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/Bill_the_Cat_1.jpg.jpg

1 Like

Thanks loads! That is one of the most satisfying things that I have seen in a long time.

1 Like

Well, he’s saying what we’re all thinking.

3 Likes

Remember back in the 90’s when Hillary as First Lady made a valiant effort on health care or stood up for woman’s rights in China. What was the cry of the right? “Who elected her?” Even though they were fairly traditional First Lady issues with a policy focus.
Jeez who elected Trump’s daughter in law?

2 Likes

And for the WH to insist that no one can talk about this UNLESS they have had the same experience is a further descent into despotism.

Hell, most of the WH, including Sanders, would be unable to address this topic, never having lost a family member in the military.

I’m still wondering how ‘support the troops’ comes into all of this. It seems that this would be the ultimate support - to contact and support the family of a lost soldier - but that seems to have been lost on everyone, including General Kelly.

Sad.

The current Weinstein case is a case in point, but because he is a Democrat, that angle is ignored by the Right.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available