Discussion: Even After Kelly Defends Trump's Call To Widow, POTUS Accuses Rep. Of 'Lie'

He just can’t shut up! Moron is right.

4 Likes

The sociopath just can’t let it go
Even after Kelly confirmed he told him to say what he did .
You couldn’t find a compassionate molecule in that bloated hateful asshole if you had an electron microscope

17 Likes

The Fake News is going crazy with wacky Congresswoman Wilson(D), who was SECRETLY on a very personal call, and gave a total lie on content!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 20, 2017

Kelly explained persons receiving a call from the President are pre-screened, contacted and told the call is coming if they want to be available and accept it. Are those persons given binding rules governing the conduct of the call? Are they told they're private, confidential, only to be accepted and listened to by them? Are they told they must be accepted on a secure, private line, and not in speaker phone mode? Are they told the contents of the call are to remain confidential, both during the call and afterwards? Are they told no one else can be present during the call?

It seems if the answer to most or all the above is "no" then Trump can fuck off.
17 Likes

Me. Yesterday. Yeah, didn’t take a seer to type that.

steviedee111 17h
How long before Trump tweets “Nyah, nyah, nyah, take that!! Kelly thinks I’m awesome!!”?

3 Likes

What about the other end?
Kelly confirmed that there were a bunch of people listening in while Trump made the call.
Someone was probably holding the script and he still got it wrong

18 Likes

He just can’t let bad enough alone.

9 Likes

Yes, it’s OK for the Prez to have staff present to vouch for what was said later. If a grieving spouse does the same it’s violating the sanctity of a solemn gesture on the part of the President.

15 Likes

It’s early on a Friday. Got popcorn? Got whiskey? Got your smokes?

9 Likes

Simply a sick, sick man.

8 Likes

All he had to do was simply apologize for misspeaking and be contrite, show bit bit of humility.

But no…

“Release the Kraken!”

This is called a lack of judgement.

18 Likes

I had thought that this sort of mud slinging was beneath General Kelly’s dignity, but apparently not.

4 Likes

Nor could you find a single sincere, truth speaking or even truth recognizing moliecule in his bloated body with the same electron microscope.

And, speaking of Fake News…

The ONLY true items in this FOX news story about a Navy Seal who served 7 years in Vietnam, was wounded twice and won two purple hearts (which he showed to the viewers and the FOX reporter conducting the interview) were that his name was John Garafalo, and that he loves and supports Donald Trump.

6 Likes

John Kelly is a complete moron, just as he went out and burn the memory of his son to try to justify Trump. Trump pisses on him. But Kelly should have known that Trump was going to do that, because that is what he does. No sympathy for Kelly or his dead son.

6 Likes

Everything this freak does is a kind of Schrodinger’s cat action in which it’s simultaneously awesome and didn’t happen depending on how you would react to it. His view of reality is fluid and multilayered, and not at all controlled or limited by what sane people would say actually happened.

14 Likes

Infantilism on full display. Really, really pathetic.

1 Like

It is sort of like performance fart.

Its early and I am grumpy this a of the m. .

6 Likes

Getting into the mechanics of this, how exactly does one, as Trump tweeted, ‘was SECRETLY on a very personal call’? He makes it sound like 1980 and someone picked up another landline phone from within a house.

Quietly, carefully, the congresswoman listened in on a call for the President. Then the phone company traced evil call to find that–scream–the call came from within the HOUSE!!! Wait–no. That would imply that the Congresswoman is an axe murderer. She probably has a lesbian lover and smokes weed also too! Wait…does anyone have her number?

Okay, I went off on a tangent there. Sorry. It’s 2017, the only way to listen in on a call is if it’s on speaker phone, and because cell phone speakers generally suck, you need to be in close proximity to the phone. In this case–big plot twist–she was in the same car.

All of this means–yet again–that not-my-President is a lying sack of shit bastard. Gen. Kelly is even worse for defending him.

7 Likes

And we got the dead cat.

5 Likes

Small finger too…for a small man!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available