Discussion: Elizabeth Warren Says She's 'Troubled' By Reports Of Obama's $400K Speaking Fee

I don’t care what are Senator Warren’s thoughts on the matter. And I’d bet $ 400,000 that President Obama doesn’t either.

5 Likes

Well I started it because the troll spelled judgment with an e after the g, which is accepted spelling in England.

He’s unraveling before our eyes with replies of “So what?” “You are rationalizing. Okay.”

6 Likes

I don’t know steve, let’s not leave out fraud, the essence of deceit. Bill Black, bank regulator and criminologist, successfully prosecuted and imprisoned more than 800 banking executives in the Savings & Loan scandal using control fraud as his main weapon. And he had 30,000 criminal referrals to support his success.

Holder and Obama came up with zero criminal referrals, almost as if the greatest financial fraud in American history (17X bigger than the S&L scandal) never even happened.

You’d think we oldsters would recognize the symptoms before falling into the bottomless pit.

3 Likes

The more germane point is probably what’s the accepted spelling in Russia?

2 Likes

And you’re making up standards that haven’t applied to any other president.

5 Likes

I almost asked if English was its first language instead of asking if it was British.

May have learned English at the source.

1 Like

No, I criticized Reagan when he took a million to give a speech in Japan after he left office. The Clintons too.

It’s the same garbage: capitalizing on one’s office. Obama should know better. He’s smart.

1 Like

I didn’t say I’d turn it down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least she is keeping her perspective. Being “troubled” is hardly the word to use when speaking of the blatant self dealing and pocket lining engaged in by the current President. People are troubled by mosquitoes and when an orangutan escapes from the zoo, but horrified when that orangutan is at the controls of an airliner.

2 Likes

No you didn’t.

Good on you!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

That’s some easy money when your entire life is pretty much about giving speeches.

1 Like

That might be a good demonstrable statistic of the drag of St. Sanders the Pure.

3 Likes

“Elizabeth Warren benefits from capitalist white supremacy.”

Can you give some examples?

There isn’t one of us (white folks) who doesn’t benefit in countless ways from capitalist white supremacy.

4 Likes

" Being “troubled” is hardly the word to use when speaking of the blatant self dealing and pocket lining engaged in by the current President."

Just because sociopath Trump is awful has nothing to do with Obama’s actions.

1 Like

He has to keep working at it to become as much fun–humor wise–as Paultards were though.

All I’m going to say about this is exactly what I’ve said about every neckbearded dudebro and Becky who has suddenly decided that despite a sitting President openly breaking the emoluments clause and now having his immediate family soliciting foundation donations from foreign governments and private citizens openly from the Oval as of this week, this is what your Calvins are in a privileged knot over?

Get ALL the way the fuck out of here.

Add this to the cadre of those same people noted above who are on a tinfoil hat rampage this week on Chelsea Clinton DEMANDING that she tell everyone she’s not running for office (which she’s already done, multiple times), and you have a Wembley Stadium sized circle of derp that now resembles a black hole.

The purity left, just like the racist bigoted right, needs to get fucked. All of them. How all of this overreaction reads is exactly to me like you are demanding that the black man provide his work for free. Again. Still. Because none of these same people raised a gotdamn finger to write or blog about any past President pulling bank from any number of sources for speaking fees in their post-presidency lives. Nope, only this one. Ironically it’s mostly the same ones who also got knicker twisted about Hilary Clinton speaking to Goldman Sachs but are now completely ignoring that the bulk of the executive of GS is now occupying seats in the White House. Irony ABOUNDS.

So they can all go piss up a rope as far as I’m concerned. Private Citizen Obama doesn’t owe any of us a fucking thing, INCLUDING an explanation of where/why/how he is earning his private citizen money and what he is going to do with it.

16 Likes

I think it should be $27 per attendee.

2 Likes

Yes and a thousand times more.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available