Discussion: Don't Assume Conservative Defections Will Sink Senate TrumpCare Bill

This is wrong to even think this, (yes it is @clunkertruck) but I’m wondering when is a story coming out about her doing something similar.

@tena

3 Likes

Team Unicorn’s leader presented himself as such, though, while assassinating his opponent’s character. He kept hiding his tax returns and attacked her for hiding her speeches and receiving $ which he could only knew from her tax returns.

Hillary is far from perfect. We all know it. But BS’s is a categorically different level of imperfection – and it made our work extremely difficult in the generals.

Again, will never forget, and will never forgive…

4 Likes

It’s worth noting Jill Stein also hasn’t released her full tax returns in either one of her two presidential runs.

@tena
@spencersmom

1 Like

That’s definitely worth noting. The woman is beyond shady.

3 Likes

Right. I kept trying to point that out all during the primary.

They disagreed.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest - reading this paragraph, I couldn’t tell if you were referring to Bernie or Tramp. You cleared it up in the 2nd paragraph.

It’s unsettling to realize that the same argument could be applied to either of them…

5 Likes

She released her 2015 paperwork, but

1 Like

…And that just makes me realize my grammar failed again. Ugh. I meant to say “he could only know.”

Sounds like I better go out and breath in some fresh air… :persevere:

1 Like

Yep, exactly. As I said upthread her full tax returns = unknown. The first two pages of Form 1040 doesn’t mean shit. And that’s the only release she has ever done.

(And let me add – some cherry-picked full returns in just one or two looking-good years wouldn’t do it either).

1 Like

here are two examples of why I added a ‘but’

On Oct. 26, 2015, Stein’s campaign sent out a statement calling for Exxon to get the death penalty for its “climate-change fraud.” (it should be noted that Stein has called for the abolition of the death penalty for human beings). She has also repeatedly called for public pension funds to divest from companies in the fossil-fuel industry.

Yet Stein has invested $995,011 to $2.2 million in funds such as the Vanguard 500 fund that maintain significant stakes in Exxon and other energy companies like Chevron, Duke Energy, Conoco Phillips, and Toho Gas, a Japanese company that engages in the sale of natural gas, tar, and coke, a fuel made from coal.

One of the funds Stein has invested in maintains a significant position in Goldman Sachs bonds. Stein once referred to Goldman Sachs as Hillary Clinton’s best friend. She has also invested in a fund that contains significant investments in mortgage-backed securities, including subprime mortgage-backed securities, and mortgage-backed derivatives. These financial instruments played a significant role in the financial crisis of 2008.

3 Likes

IIRC that was reported last fall (though of course because it was about a fringe spoiler it didn’t get much attention). I remember Berners-turn-to-Steiners were pressed to explain this hypocrisy in social media and none could justify it so they instead attacked Hillary.

1 Like

Somewhat related

Dan Scavino

I need a priest now, because damn…

No, I wasn’t being critical about what your wrote, just that that single paragraph could have equally applied to Bernie or Tramp because they both hit Hillary with the same criticisms while never releasing their own tax returns!

1 Like

(Am I wrong I just laughed my arse off?)

2 Likes

Oh, I know, I know, it was just embarrassing… :sweat:

2 Likes

Aw, poor family - he filed for bankruptcy, which discharged his medical debts (and probably other debts) and got to keep his half million dollar home and mercedes. This is how bankruptcy works for people who have the money to hire a really good lawyer. For the rest of the poor sods, it’s a lose everything and ruin that credit score for 10 years proposition.

But hey, it’s all good now, right Danny Boy? Now you get paid to whore for the Whore in Chief!

3 Likes

And to be clear – there’s nothing wrong with her investment itself (damn, I do own the Vanguard S&P 500 Index too!). I just don’t act as if I were some Saint, unlike her.

3 Likes

I’m trying to check myself, because I remember the fate of the French revolution official who used to get his jollies, making fun of the soon to be guillotined.

However, between Omorosa getting called out for this and ‘45’ again blowing up political capital for ‘s–s n giggles’…damn its hard to keep a straight face…

3 Likes

Whoa there… are you saying that April Ryan didn’t set up that meeting with the CBC way back when she was asked by PESOS?

Notice how he sends another African American woman to set up the meeting. I never knew that the CBC only deals with teh black.

No matter her color or position or whatever, Omarosa is a fraud reality star wannabe. Just like her idol.

2 Likes

My facial muscles aren’t so strong as to maintain a straight face when karma is this bitchy…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available