Discussion: Dems Request Review Of DOJ Release Of Anti-Trump Texts Between FBI Agents

Actually, Josh Marshall, our host, actually does care about what people post. He has published community guidelines, which are actually quite reasonable for having civil discussions. They are worth reading (link below).

Of course, if we want these boards reduced to just telling each other to STFU, ad hominem attacks and insults, gratuitous profanity, and bullying, then we can turn them into that. Or we can try to maintain a higher level of discourse.

I would prefer that we maintain the higher level of discourse. If you think that is being a “thread nanny,” then so be it. I’d rather be a nanny than a bully. I do believe that bullying comments should be flagged, and I know that the thread bullies don’t like that.

“Use these guidelines to keep this a clean, well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.”

http://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/guidelines

And he tells us again
Give it a rest

1 Like

No ones talking to you

2 Likes

georgeh is definitely a troll. Picked up on it about a week ago. Says just enough and irritates just enough to get a response.

3 Likes

Ya You’re right
I shouldn’t buy into it
He goes on ignore.

As soon as you discover one to use for yourself, you should try it.

Until then, STFU.

You might want to check on the difference between criticism and calumny. Until you’re able to understand it, your reputation would suffer less damage if you’d STFU.

1 Like

Your CaPs key is sTuck.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available