Discussion: Dems Request Review Of DOJ Release Of Anti-Trump Texts Between FBI Agents

3 Likes

This is really the best the desperate GOP has as a distraction? Some texts from BEFORE THE ELECTION that had nothing to do with Russia or the current investigation? Good grief – you can smell the desperation of the rats trying to keep the S.S. Trump from sinking despite the gaping holes in its hull.

12 Likes

I assume the investigation will also include the information released to Giuliani during the election by the FBI agents in New York who actively hate Hillary Clinton and were working on the email investigation. Good for the goose after all.

20 Likes

“A DOJ official told Politico Thursday that the texts were released after members of Congress requested the documents, but said there were some members of the media who had received the messages before they were officially released. That move was not authorized, public affairs director Isgur Flores told Politico.”

Looks like Politico just outed Sarah Isgur Flores. I’ll bet two dimes and a nickel that she leaked it, and that it went straight to Fux (not)News.

8 Likes

I assume that if any FBI agents exchanged text messages supporting Trump and saying insulting things about Hillary, their text messages will also be released?

14 Likes

“angry people” is their phrase-du-juor, reminiscent of FOX News’ old, “you’re gonna be OUTRAGED” crawl-line campaign they perpetuated throughout Obama’s tenure.

“People are angry” might be Trump’s biggest projection yet…

6 Likes

Wow! Another letter! The dems are standing on the barricades…

2 Likes

Love that saying, but unfortunately it doesn’t work on repugs… :confounded:

1 Like

Gotta wonder, did any of the Benghazi zealots ever send each other anti-Hillary emails? if so, would they pay us back the 20 million bucks we put into that shamscam?

9 Likes

Is Putin planning to help Trump rebuild the FBI?

4 Likes

“It’s very sad when you look at the documents and how they have done that is really, really disgraceful and you have a lot of angry people that are seeing it,” he said. “It’s a very sad thing to watch, I will tell you that. I am going today on behalf of the FBI, their new building, and when everybody— not me, everybody, the level of anger and what they have been witnessing with respect to the FBI, it’s certainly very sad.”

For fun I put this garbage into an online readability tool. The results are interesting because they are all over the place. I think the software is confused because the words are simple to understand, but their arrangement is not. Not because there’s a lot of well-formed dependent clauses and such, but just because his mind is very confused.

Flesch Reading Ease score: 69.7 (text scale)
Flesch Reading Ease scored your text: fairly easy to read.

Gunning Fog: 12 (text scale)
Gunning Fog scored your text: hard to read.

Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: 9.5
Grade level: Tenth Grade.

The Coleman-Liau Index: 5
Grade level: Fifth Grade

The SMOG Index: 7.1
Grade level: Seventh Grade

Automated Readability Index: 8.8
Grade level: 13-15 yrs. old (Eighth and Ninth graders)

Linsear Write Formula : 13.4
Grade level: College.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s all you can do when you are in the minority. I hope you vote in the midterms.

10 Likes

Right there with ya! Adam Schiff made this similar argument (8:56 mark)

8 Likes

They’re a minority and with the continued momentum we see this year in Ds winning seats, we may take the House and the Senate. Til then, STFU about you what think the Dems are not doing.

9 Likes

They called Trump an idiot? Why is it wrong to be so right? Not as if Tillerson and McMaster haven’t said worse.

It’s the hacks at DoJ under perjurer Sessions that should be investigated for such a blatantly political move.

9 Likes

Just one quick question: Are there any FBI personal who have privately or publicly communicated any anti-Hillary comments to other FBI personal or other persons?

If the answer to this question is “Yes” then the Republicans should just shut up and go to bed.

6 Likes

Seems there is a edit in the nunes/ jeffie sessions realeased documents…

He was an equal opportunity basher…Hillary and drumpf…

Get the lying arses ,Nadler…

6 Likes

I was just reading the Palmer Report. He seems to think this is Rosenstein’s way of making sure they are able to continue with the investigation without trump trying to fire him or Bob Mueller.

Makes some sense, but we will have to do the wait and see!

2 Likes

Where did you get the authority to tell ANYONE to “STFU?”

If you have a problem with a post then flag it.

@drunkenorangetree

1 Like

Run for office- the 2018 elections are less than a year away! And if Trump and Louie Gohmert can get elected what’s to stop a qualified candidate?

Become a Precinct Committee Officer, sometimes it’s a Ward officer. You’ll meet with neighborhood Dems and get out the vote. Find good citizens willing to run for office.

Register people to vote. If you need to help people overcome the GOP-led Voter run-around help them do that.

Run for School Board. Make sure Civics is being properly taught. Think a majority of America knows how government works? Just 26% of eligible voters in America voted for Trump and half of eligible voters stayed home last November. Today’s 12-year olds will be voting for President in 8 years.

Run for Mayor, City Council, County Commissioner, Borough Assembly.

Get appointed to your Planning Commission. Know everything going on in your community.

Run for State Legislature or Congress. The next census is in 2020, just over 2 years from now, when we redraw Congressional Districts.

And get rid of GERRYMANDERING! Safe GOP seats gave us such intellectual giants as Louie Gohmert and Steve King. In most cases it’s the state Legislature that draws Congressional boundaries. Make it FAIR, OPEN and HONEST! We can do this!

Overturn Citizens United. Money is NOT speech and Corporations are NOT people- at least not until Texas executes one, and overturn any voter ID laws that are clearly an attempt to disenfranchise the poor and people of color.

“If you’re disappointed by your elected officials, grab a clipboard, get some signatures, and run for office yourself.”
-President Barack Obama

“Those who would purposely mislead or seek to confuse others are bad people. Worse, they are evil.”
-Kathleen Parker

You Got To Run!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available