Discussion: Dem Rep. Responds To Kelly's Claims About 2015 Event: 'That's A Lie'

Because the etymology of the phrase does not mention guns in any way—so it may be used incorrectly by gun enthusiasts, but the phrase has no relationship to guns whatsoever.

That is factual.

Well bad news, dude…

1 Like

We are not talking about the etymology. I said I’d read that it’s a saying used among gun enthusiasts and ALSO very specifically said that doesn’t contradict anything that you had said about earlier and/or different uses.

Why are you being such an absolute jerk about that?

And which do you think is more likely: That Kelly picked it up from his avid reading of Plato or from being around gun enthusiasts?

I missed this…I’m sorry to hear it. McMaster wrote an excellent book on the Vietnam war that I have used in class many times, so I assumed he would be a moderating influence in this WH. I guess we can hang our remaining hopes on Mattis?

Probably joined because he’s a small dick. Meaning petty because size doesnt matter. Someone should tell Trump.

1 Like

Too bad about the disappointment. People change. With Kelly I can guess he’s redirecting his anger over his son’s death. He can’t be angry with the military because he is the military.

That might explain it, but doesn’t excuse it. He exudes anger and hate.

As for Mattis, I assume you’re joking. I’m now convinced they are all evil. As I said elsewhere, they are not enabling. Enabling is passive. I’ve now seen two of “his generals” very aggressively defend, deflect, and lie for this man and aggressively attack his detractors. This is conspiracy, collusion, promotion: way beyond enabling.

“SEMPER FI” to WHAT, exactly, “general” John Kelly? Your racist attacks on Rep Wilson are DEMONSTRABLY FALSE. You have NO honor. You are a DISGRACE to the uniform. You owe Rep Wilson a PUBLIC APOLOGY for your LIES.

1 Like

The stain on John Kelly after this rabid lying rant is not the garden variety Trump White House stain. This is one long dribbling runny sh*t stain.

1 Like

The cartoon is right on the money, but I wish it did full justice to the millions of dollars spent on those bounteous silicone repositories.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available