Discussion: Defending Senate Repeal Effort, Trump Trashes Obamacare

Trumpcare makes sure the poor, disabled, and elderly won’t get to keep their doctors. They won’t be able to afford it.

1 Like

Blah, blah, noise. Blah, blah, accuse. Blah, blah, victim. Rinse. Repeat.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thus, setting up the Democrats for another loss in 2020. Also, note that the death of Medicaid is timed so the Democrats get walloped again for the 2022 election. Of course none of this would work if republicans had the intelligence of a dandelion plant.

1 Like
3 Likes

Call, email, and fax your Senators and your House Rep. Go on record, tell them you vote and if they are Republicans make sure you let them know you are watching them. There aren’t many things that can be done to make this awful bill better.

1 Like

“the rates of rich” or the rates of which?

1 Like

So I got a fundraising email from the DNC today which contained a video of their new ad. I really cannot believe this is all they could come up with. What the ad should do is hammer home how this bill would harm every single person in the country regardless if republican or democrat.

PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, LIFETIME CAPS, NO PRESCRIPTION DRUG BENEFITS

1 Like

Insurance for everyone that will be better and cheaper. No cuts to Medicaid.

Those were Trump’s promises.

Dems have to get on message here, very quickly. Quote Trump; cite facts; then use the word ‘scam.’

3 Likes

Even winning the Senate won’t do it. Remember, it will be President Pence who has to sign it too. (Yes, little Donnie will have had a major mental breakdown by then and the 25th amendment will kick in.)

Cruz and Coryn are my Senators and Burgess my is my Rep. None of these guys give a shit what I think.

2 Likes

I hear that but I harass the shit out of Cornyn anyway. I fax that bastard daily.

My rep couldn’t be more hopeless - Jeb Hensarling.

4 Likes

This is what’s disturbing about this report. It’s becoming accepted wisdom that his 140-character blasts are to be treated with the same seriousness as a speech, a press conference, a press release or any other lengthy message a majority president would issue. I see free association and stream of consciousness venting at 5:51 a.m. due to insomnia.

3 Likes

Good point. I concur.

3 Likes

Trump is a piece of TRASH. Period.

4 Likes

Yea me too, they respond with a letter that has little to nothing to do with what I have to say.

1 Like

God, how fucking limp is this ad?

There’s better copy written in these comments than this panty-waist effort.

I have a whole collection of those. He’s stopped responding now.

I don’t give a shit - at least he knows these eyes of Texas are on him.

1 Like

Another good one.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/878609925169184768

3 Likes

I believe this is an assumption not yet supported by the evidence.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available