Discussion: Debunked: Kavanaugh Accuser Seeking Revenge For Parents' Foreclosure

1 Like

Let’s see how many “soccer moms” the GOP can alienate over the next week. Please proceed.

32 Likes

Paul Mirengoff opines that “even assuming that, on one occasion, the teenage Kavanaugh, having had too much to drink, engaged in serious misconduct towards this girl, I fail to see why this should bar him from the Supreme Court.”

“Please proceed, GOP.”

40 Likes

Explaining is losing. Why can’t we just keep it simple and say, over and over and over and over and over and over and over again the simple truth that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist? Just take a page out of the Republican’t playbook. And don’t worry! You won’t need a 4-hour shower to wash the sliminess off, because saying that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist is true…

16 Likes

Who’s making this political?

18 Likes

Keep it up, GOP enablers. Find every bit of dirt and smear it. It makes you look guileless as hell, trust me. By the end of the week, you’ll be bald-spot deep.

14 Likes

Pathetic. It’s kind of like when Wylie Coyote pulls down the shade when he sees the train heading right toward him.

8 Likes

I really, really hate that this is coming down to a he said/she said about drunken teenage misconduct. I totally believe the woman in this case, but the nomination should be derailed because he is a perjuring Republican operative POS. It starts to feel like this is always where we end up - poring over hard to prove sexual assault instead of out in the open incompetence, prejudice and unsuitability. Makes me sad for our country and our government. This is only one of 20 reasons he should not be on the court but it is all we will talk about from this point forward.

I can’t express how sorry I feel for the woman involved in this case. I think it will be worse for her than she even imagined - the insects are all swarming out from under the right wing rocks and it is going to be really ugly.

31 Likes

“When the waterholes were dry, people sought to drink at the mirage.” ― Evelyn Waugh,
Brideshead Revisited: The Sacred and Profane Memories of Captain Charles Ryder

15 Likes

Are you telling me that rethuglicans would distort the facts in an attempt to smear someone?

Nnnooooo!!!

9 Likes

Jeebus this and now Kavanaugh’s spokesperson saying the assault could be described as rough horse play. Josh has a post up and the CNN interview. So, this seems an admission that the assault happened and is a matter of interpretation? Rough horse play is not grinding one body next to another and attempting to remove clothing. These people are sick.

29 Likes

I want him to be asked how much under age drinking he did.

14 Likes

One man’s “rough horseplay” or “serious misconduct” is another woman’s attempted rape.

6 Likes

Will Dems use this chance to also get an answer on who paid off Kavanuagh’s $150K in gambling debts?

18 Likes

Hey you should start the PURIST ALWAYS ABSOLUTE FAIRPLAY party.

I’m hoping that one of the Senators brings that up in questioning Kavanaugh…

Judge Kavanaugh, your previous testimony to this committee is shot through with inaccuracies and in some cases, untruths. Why should we believe you now?

23 Likes

Reckless disregard and actual malice, check.

5 Likes

I then want to know how Mother Judge Kavanaugh dealt with her constantly inebriated son? Shouldn’t we be at blame the parents point in this discussion?

8 Likes

A Daily Caller headline read, “Kavanaugh’s Mother Presided Over Foreclosure of Accuser’s Family Home. But The Facts Are Complicated.”

Facts are always complicated for Tucker and his idiot crew.

9 Likes

“What’s that funky smell?”

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available