Discussion: Current, Former WH Staffers Dodge Questions On Bannon's Future

Check this-

10 Likes

What I find most enjoyable is that a majority of those exposed live in Republican “Right to Work” states and can be fired at an time, without cause.

11 Likes

Do keep in mind that we should wait for corroboration. There’s always the chance these internet detectives could misidentify someone and cause a mess. On the other hand, it seems like the people who work with these assholes are eager to provide said corroboration, usually without a single iota of surprise. “Oh yeah, that obnoxious fucker is a white supremacist. Mmhmm.”

4 Likes

Snagged a College Republican president, also too

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

That reelection campaign just got even tougher. Whew.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/896763637246951424

19 Likes

Oh hell.

1 Like

I know of a few recruiters in my company’s HR department that have already subscribed to the @yesyourearacist twitter account… many of those young white men will be experiencing actual “economic anxiety” in the foreseeable future.

9 Likes

That part is absolutely delicious! Add in the fact that people are watching to see what the employers will do with these racist pieces of shit and there will be blow back if nothing is done!

As for what to call them, my favorites to date is Tiki Torch Nazis

9 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

The people who want to get rid of Bannon face an uphill struggle(or Kampf, as some with a cosmopolitan bias might want to say)because Bannon has insidious and influential allies in the Fourth Estate.
I refer, of course, to the Political Cartoonist Bloc.

7 Likes

Speaking of Mooch, the reason the business community still suck up to him is that with Skybridge his Hedge Scam, he worked on the “Salt” conference on Alternative Investments. I believe he picked the panelists and moderators, and being a moderator in a deal like that develops business for Financial pros, so they kiss Mooch’s butt. Having sold the company, he may or may not still have juice at the conference.

3 Likes

Sorry Mooch, Bannon is a feature, not a bug.

6 Likes
3 Likes

I wouldn’t call Bannon a bug anyway. Some insects are useful.

3 Likes

This https://mobile.twitter.com/YesYoureRacist?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkingpointsmemo.com%2F is an eye opener for me. WOW. What goes round comes round FAST.

One of these Nazi guys lives about 30 minutes from me. Every personal detail for him has been posted online, and he is burrowing underground at the speed of light – twitter, Facebook, phones, etc. GONE

State govs need to make sure putting those hoods back on is illegal, because they are coming back, I promise. White surpremist POTUS or not. Those hoods are coming back.

5 Likes

Citronella SS?

7 Likes

This is a win-win.

If Bannon stays, he will keep the Oval Trailer implosion going strong.

If he gets booted, he’ll be back on Barfbart tearing Donnie a couple dozen new anal ports.

9 Likes

Tiki Torch Terrorists…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available