Discussion: Cruz Skipped Lynch Confirmation Vote For A Fundraiser

I do believe that a Congressperson’s first and foremost responsibility is law-making. If you were a teacher and a student kept missing exams, would you give that student a passing grade? I don’t give a flying whatever about whether or not the vote is already decided, just do your job!

2 Likes

It was the koch test. they run around there little favorite minions and see who breaks first. The other one gets the money and crudz needs all he can get. Rubio will swim the gulf on a moments notice.

1 Like

Hey, a grifter’s gotta grift.

1 Like

I guess money is more important than actually doing the job he was elected to do. I hope the voters in Texas take notice of this. It’s obvious he’s in politics for himself and not those he is supposed to represent.

2 Likes

“Bravely ran Sir Robin, Sir Robin ran away…” So, we learn that in addition to being a bully and a massive tool, Cruz is a coward. He truly is one of the most repellent members of our national legislature. He has faced some stiff competition, and risen to the top of my list of the most detestable person in public life today.

Carnival Cruz always stands up for the principles he holds dearest to his black little heart.

Self aggrandizement and money.

1 Like

…above photo depicts the ‘money-grubbing’ perfectly.

His face -------should be warning labels on poison…

Cruz called Loretta Lynch lawless, but he’s spineless.

These people are all lawyers they would figure a way around the law. Didn’t Rand Paul do that?

Different states, different laws. Kentucky law prohibits a candidate’s name from appearing twice on the ballot for any given election. Thus Randy cannot run for the nomination for president and the nomination for his Senate seat in the Republican primary. To get around this he has requested a one-time caucus for the presidential nomination instead of the usual primary. This would allow him to collect both the state’s delegates for the presidential nomination as well as the nomination for his Senate seat. This however, is just kicking the can down the road because he will face the same problem in the general election. His name cannot appear on the ballot for the general election twice.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available