Discussion: Cruz Disses Rubio On Foreign Policy By Comparing Him To Hillary Clinton

Discussion for article #243299

It’s probably telling my age but this sure sounds familiar. Oh I KNOW!

9 Likes

connecting the U.S. military intervention to the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans.

What “US Military intervention” ? Most of the bombing was done by NATO forces if I recall correctly…

Tierney,you disappoint me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

8 Likes

Why don’t the ‘real’ republicans go after cruz and the tea baggers for being pro Qaddaffi, pro Assad, and pro Hamas?

11 Likes

So deposing Qaddafi led to Benghazi but getting rid of Saddam Hussein did not lead to the creation of ISIS. I can never understand Republican logic.

37 Likes

I’m confused. One day, we’re not interventionist enough. The next day, were too interventionisty. I guess the Ted Cruz Doctrine is “wait 6 months and then we’ll decide what we should have done.”

20 Likes

Or better yet that both these assholes voted against funding for improved embassy security prior to the benghazi incident…

18 Likes

These two half wits are good for some light comedy notes while the Clown Car careens on down the road.

4 Likes

God damn so much rhetorical bs based on no legitimate inside info just to sound tough.

7 Likes
       ***Girl fight!!***

4 Likes

TPM:

Monday, Cruz accused Rubio of repeating Clinton’s mistakes in Libya by supporting a no-fly zone in Syria …

Ted Cruz doesn’t want a no-fly zone over ISIS terrorist forces? The headline on this article should be: Ted Cruz - Soft on Terror.

10 Likes

That’s because there is no such thing as Republican Logic.

It’s hard to understand that which has never existed.

14 Likes

Today’s voyage into foreign policy is brought to you by Cracker Barrel Restaurants and by the number 7. Tune in tomorrow when we hike over to Iran to find out how they are micro- managing Iraq’s new economy

4 Likes

Aw, Beav, that (T)Eddy’s a real jerk…
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTczNDA2NzIyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5MDIyOA@@.V1_SX640_SY720.jpg
Purple Nurple alert…

@bkmn

“Republican logic” is an oxymoron, jumbo shrimp, deafening silence, etc., but the moron part definitely applies to its members.

1 Like

All " of the more aggressive Washington neo-cons, they have consistently mis-perceived the threat of radical Islamic terrorism and have advocated military adventurism that has had the effect of benefiting radical Islamic terrorists,” Cruz said."

Well, at least he got that part right. Now how do the hairy chested red-blooded Amurkans react to that statement? Is Cruz getting soft on terrorism?

2 Likes

Actuall there’s a perfect consistency to their logic. Libya because…Obama. ISIS because…Obama. Everything else bad because…Obama.

And oh yeah, now Hillary since they have to run against her.

3 Likes

The Gingham Dog and the Calico Cat.

One can only hope.

2 Likes

“The terrorist attack that occurred in Benghazi was a direct result of that massive foreign policy blunder,” Cruz claimed.

Turns out that Ted is the only one who knows what caused Benghazi and he didn’t tell the committee!

Somebody better call Howdy Gowdy… He’s going to be pissed!

Say it everyone: I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Ted Cruz and Muammar Gaddafi!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available