Discussion: Crosby: Nugent's Talent, Not Politics, 'Isn't Good Enough' For Rock Hall Honor

2 Likes

Right there with ya on that, David.

Uncle Ped Nugent was a 1/2 trick pony…

Which means we get half term Gov. Failin Palin for how long?

Crosby has been inducted into the Hall twice for his membership in The Byrds and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

Nugent’s biggest hit is “Cat Scratch Fever,” which peaked at No. 30 on the Billboard chart in 1977.

That’s great. Carry on, Ted.

1 Like

Surely, Senator Kid Rock will see to it that an armed forces recruiting station gets named after his friend Ted, who has on so many occasions regaled his fellow Americans with the story of how he pooped his pants to evade the draft.

Write a campaign song for the Kid today, Ted! Here, I’ll start it for you (will not require more than your five geetar chords, I promise):

Was ovalin’ in office with Don-ald-Jay-Trump, when I said to mahseff, hey Kid, you so Rock! And so we’ze decided to make it too real: to put him in off-iss and make libtards squeal!

1 Like

Hell, Rush weren’t even inducted into the RRHoF until 2013 because they were too Prog for Rolling Stone. And they had 24 gold, 14 platinum, and 3 multi-platinum albums over 40 years.

Go shit yourself, Ted.

1 Like

When all you ever accomplished was #30 in 1977, you’re lucky to still have a roof over your head.

David Crosby is likely proof-positive that guns aren’t enough to keep you out. His membership was based on musicianship and was certainly deserved.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available