Discussion: CPAC Crowd Boos Speaker Calling Out Trump, Roy Moore As Sexual Harassers

6 Likes

Charen … was cut off by booing and shouts from the angry crowd,
who yelled out “Not true,” “Prove it,” and “It’s a witch hunt.”

"Burn her!"

“Buuuurn her!”

49 Likes

Silly woman. I remember the calls of “Let them die” about universal health care. These are the people who booed an active military man who came out in video they watched.

@tiowally - Yeah they’re all living in 415 AD, the year the christians murdered Hypatia and burned what was left of the Library of Alexandria.

49 Likes

The first con to openly say the Emperor has no clothes is a woman.

Always knew women were smarter.

52 Likes

GOP: Good Old Pedophilia

24 Likes

Next year they are changing the name from CPAC to PPP: Proudly Pro-Pedo.

14 Likes

I respect that Charen tried to revive decency, however I have winced at a lot of what she has written over the years. She helped throw some of the seed into the chicken coop.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost. And the Tiki Torch march is the perfect image @tiowally

39 Likes

Oh the truth. It stings like a rap on the solar plexus with a tactical flashlight.

23 Likes

Does anyone else suspect Oxon Hill, Maryland would be a particularly target-rich place for a massive prostitution sting about now? Especially in the area surrounding the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.

28 Likes

o/t - I tend to find Michael’s Wolfe items a bit gossipy. But it’s a rainy dreary day, and I am in a bit of that kind of mood - enjoy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/michael-wolff-kushner-trump_uk_5a91793be4b01e9e56bc2d8f

3 Likes

CPAC: Take note

7 Likes

On the atmosphere at CPAC this year:

26 Likes

Crazy Petulant Asshole Crowd says what?

25 Likes

One would imagine they’d be in a cheerier mood considering they control all three branches of Government.

19 Likes

I understand the theme for CPAC2018 is Dystopia for Dummies.

16 Likes

Another items - this one about the ongoing effort in Panama City to evict the Trump Management company from a flailing facility. Wonder which of the kids should be sent to get this managed. heh. Trump officials fight eviction from Panama hotel they manage

17 Likes

It’s physically dangerous to criticize The Leader in a crowd of these people. This is not a political party. It’s a cult.

51 Likes

Cult 45.

57 Likes

:smile: And now I’m thirsty.

12 Likes

God you’re good.

:joy:

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available