Discussion: Conway On Wiretapping: Trump 'Has Information' That The Rest Of Us Don't

In my mind, I see him as an idiot savant at manipulating the media and public.

3 Likes

When the report came out that 1600 was going to delay the travel EO (HAHAHA)…

ok i’m back

When last week’s report came out about 1600 delaying the new EO, because they were looking for a new news cycle to reintroduce it; I was confused by that decision, because unless Trump is secretly a Time Lord, there was no way that they were going to get a fresh opportunity to reintroduce something that toxic.

Personally, I don’t think any of those fuckers do breathing exercises, let alone think this shit through, before putting it out there.

Trump saying “Obama stole my Lucky Charms!!!” has now been followed with ‘the nanny’ using an official as a shield to lie some more about why the initial lie isn’t supposedly a lie.

Guess what?

A certain # of Monday’s Livewire stories are from this weekend.

Even with the travel EO being reintroduced, there are still six more hours left in the normal work day. Six more hours of modern day Republicans telling folks ‘It’s not the dog’s fault’.

Yeaaa boyyyyyy

7 Likes

She means “in a very general way.” Only the new way to say that is “globally.” Not “specifically.” Meaning also, “Don’t take any of this literally,” or “don’t hold me to any of this, I’m just spit-balling.”

5 Likes

Your children are going to hate you for what you’re doing, Ms Conway.

I think you’ve got to slow down before you start to blow it
I think you’re headed for a breakdown, so be careful not to show it
You really don’t remember, was it something that he said?
Are the voices in your head calling Kellyanne?

2 Likes

The murderous Vladimir Putin to whom Trump is indebted.

Why is Kellyanne so cavalier about our nation’s security against a sworn enemy who is aiming nukes at us?

2 Likes

Our resident sock puppet is calling itself CaseyJones today

3 Likes

The IC has brought on an artist …who is much better at the ’ pictures '…

1 Like

I’m givin’ it a chance …for now …

It hasn’t gone off the rails …yet –

1 Like

Kac is just doing “stupid” again!

3 Likes

Agreed - just pointing it out

1 Like

Evergreen video clip…

1 Like

Enough with the distractions. Back to what’s important: Sessions committed perjury. RESIGNATION NOW.

NO QUARTER.

4 Likes

For fucks sake…

Trump’s delusional nonsense stopped being funny a while ago, now it’s just terrifying.

Can the republicans please sack up and help us impeach this moron…

Then we can move on to getting rid of Pence, because, BULLSHIT!, he didn’t know about this crap well in advance

1 Like

She’s just like the Tangerine Twat-waffle – trying to use multi-syllabic words because that’s what they think smart people should sound like. And because they don’t understand the meaning of those words, they wind up sounding stupid.

4 Likes

I don’t WANT to be ‘fair’…

3 Likes

Every time I see a picture of Kellyanne Conway, I have to run back into the bathroom and clean my toilet bowl with Comet Cleanser and Clorox Bleach. I’ve cleaned it so many times since Trump’s inauguration that it’s starting to glow in the dark.
And yes, I am making fun of the ignorant fucking moron’s looks, and, no, I am not going to apologize for it. If she was a person with a molecule of decency within her skanky anatomy I would never stoop to such tactics, but she is walking ebola. Fuck her!

3 Likes

“trump has information that the rest of us don’t.” Yes - his tax returns!

6 Likes

If the phrase “Trump has more information than the rest of us” was actually true, the entire population of the world would not be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

4 Likes

Kellyanne Conway is a sick, sad and vile liar. She lacks integrity and is nasty and despicable. She is laughing stock and a joke. Even conservative web sites and the FakeNews blond journalists at FoxyNews who were groped and fondled by Roger Ailes, Rupert Murdoch and Bill O’Lielly are mocking her.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available