Discussion: Contrary to Claims, Naval Strike Group Wasn't Headed To N. Korea Last Week

H/T Jeet Heer

22 Likes

I hope I don’t wear out this Orwell quote during the current occupant’s run but it’s “a kind of playing with fire by people who don’t even know that fire is hot.”

26 Likes

So this means Donnie is now going to attack Australia? What about the 'roos?

6 Likes

Pravda is on the story.

29 Likes

Randy Newman says it won’t happen.

12 Likes

Even war is complicated? Damn. Who the fuck knew?

31 Likes

[Insert obligatory ‘imagine if this had happened under Obama’ point here]

18 Likes

Hey guys! This is all part ofTrump’s super secret plan! He has a plan! He does! But he’s not dumb enough to show his cards, like that other guy …

14 Likes

Navigating is complicated. Duh.

2 Likes

So doesn’t this tell North Korea exactly what the U.S. Navy is currently doing? Exactly what Hair Furor wasn’t going to do?

Almost like the Navy is on “double-secret navigation”.

I think I’m gonna hurl from all the spinning.

14 Likes

It might have been somewhat useful if SOME of Trump’s vaunted business experience had been in a publicly traded company. Massive screw ups happen there too, but at least then he’d have some experience of people reviewing his work. I don’t think anyone ever really has.

This may be the first time anyone has even looked at what he says he doing and compared it to what he’s actually doing.

15 Likes

Maybe Trump heard from “the gentleman” and decided that rather than having to risk saying his name, he’d turn around.

1 Like

Doesn’t the Donald realize that a warship is a little too big to lie about its position.

4 Likes

So “Suppose they gave a war and nobody came” was a documentary?
According to the Enquirer, Nostradamus predicted this.
Or was it Alex Jones?

2 Likes

Maybe in the new budget they could order some shiny new compasses. I’m sure the Boy Scouts would be happy to provide instruction on how to properly use one.

3 Likes

Donnie Drumpf, the shit head heard round the world.

6 Likes

Trump WAS sending ships to NK…in his bathtub, using his bathtub toys. Reportedly, the rubber ducky was in command.

5 Likes

Unbelievable: The Trump Years

1 Like
4 Likes

Yeah. Though the quote in its entirety, and the essay it came from, are more relevant generally to the purity warriors of the left who helped bring us to this point.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available