1 Like

“We’re still educating members,”

How do you educate idiots and assholes?

15 Likes

Stttttriiiiiiike two!!

12 Likes

I don’t understand.

If Comrade Chaos can write tax reform in three days(!), why can’t
Congress repeal Obamacare in the three months (and seven years)?

This is going to make for a peculiar victory lap at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center tomorrow.

11 Likes

The GOP really does not care about this jamming things down people’s throat concept. Unveil Weds and wanting a vote by Friday. Even shorter than the ten days or whatever the first go around. The hypocrisy is pretty thick.

5 Likes

When you wrote “assholes” you were much closer to the actual “members”
they are trying to “educate” than you probably realize.

2 Likes

Now the question is how long they delay it. I find it entirely possible that they’ll just slip it under the rug and hope everyone forgets about it due to them failing twice with it.

6 Likes

I would be happy to see TPM retire the moderate vs. conservative descriptors for Republicans. If a so-called moderate can write an amendment that gains conservative support and loses moderates, the terms don’t mean much.

13 Likes

For years the RepubliKKKlan Party has promoted the Cult of the Stupid and it has now come back to bite them in the ass in all its Karmic glory!

And look at that 0.7% growth rate folks! We got the Trump Slump going down and down and down. And we know what the RepubliKKKlans will do–Blame Obama just like Reagan and Old Fart Bush blamed Jimmy Carter and Dumbya blamed Bill Clinton. The Result? It gets the ignorant white KKKraKKKer base of the GOP rabid!

3 Likes

The more the House GOP keeps at this,
–the more fodder for angry Town Hall meetings
–the more material a Dem. challenger will have in 2018 to show the incumbent wants to take away your healthcare
–the more the GOP demonstrates it doesn’t know how to govern

Hurray!

13 Likes

The House is becoming as chaotic as the Trumpsters!! Ryan has gone from wonky to wacky!!!

5 Likes

I think they were just trying to glide through the last part of the hymen.
Now that Trump is thoroughly fucked, 100 days style, they’ll ignore pretty much completely.

In Little League baseball, there is a “slaughter rule” when the score becomes too lopsided.

I think we now need one for the Drumpf Team of Sad! sack losers.

So much losing…

4 Likes

How do idiots and assholes educate other idiots and assholes? I suspect it’s a process I don’t want to witness.

Slipping it under the rug and ignoring it would be the smart thing to do. Therefore, we may see at least one more attempt at resurrecting this monstrosity, which grows uglier every time it comes around again.

3 Likes

No, there is no room for a mercy rule, or slaughter rule, or such a thing by any other name. The Rs are despicable and deserve no mercy. They do, however, deserve to be slaughtered in all forthcoming elections.

2 Likes

> We’ll vote when we have the votes.

That’s your “tell” right there.

They don’t have them.
They won’t have them.
They won’t be voting…this week, next week or ever.

Speaker Ryan’s wonky dream of gutting Obamacare and using the proceeds to reward the wealthy will have to
find a new grift to succeed.

Watch for “Entitlement Reform,” appearing soon in a circus tent near you!

10 Likes

I expect a foul bunt on the next pitch.

4 Likes

Me, I expect them to take their bat and ball home and sulk (“those guys don’t play fair”…).

Reality is taking a great big bite out of their 7 year fantastic voyage…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available