Discussion: CNN's Jake Tapper To Trump: ‘Stop Whining’ (VIDEO)

Been there. It was the CEO of a large company. I was stunned. That evening I polished my CV and began reactivating my network.

I’m actually surprised his team let him do that. Or Ivanka.

5 Likes

The “winning” just never seems to end. Maybe if he wins enough, he’ll eventually get 3 million more votes, but I doubt it.

I feel as if we are watching this guy fall apart in front of our eyes.

4 Likes

I think we are.

4 Likes

Jake, DT can’t stop whining. He doesn’t even know he is whining. Part n parcel of his illness.
In other equally salient news…

His whining is an example of his well oiled administration

4 Likes

“Here comes his Trumpteenth nervous breakdown…”

3 Likes

Yep …falling apart in front of the entire world
which once again leads me to post this:

Our man-child requires an adult in the room at all times telling him how great he is.

5 Likes

Keep Maher’s meme going
http://www.tshirtsdesignlab.com/products/2/25145495.png

6 Likes

“Whiny little bitches.” - Bill Maher

4 Likes

“President Trump-kee, we’re down on our knees,
Cuz we don’t want a prez with a manic disease.
President Trump-kee, you’re starting to flail,
Put President Trump-kee in jail.”

I’m sure the people who voted for him who are at those townhalls will be happy to hear that.

Keep it up, Trump. You’re doing great.

1 Like

“No puppet. No puppet. You’re the puppet!”

3 Likes

The only thing Wolf Blitzer cares about is keeping his very high paying job. He knows there are 20 more “journalists” who can do his job just as well as he can.

1 Like

Which Trump whine pairs with Trump stakes?

2 Likes

I don’t know. Old Wolfie looked pretty uneasy, I thought.

1 Like

I guess Jeff Zucker is the one who signed him on to the Apprentice. Zucker is now in charge of CNN, and as you may know CNN operates internationally. The news produced in the US are broadcast everywhere.

Blitzer looks uneasy because he’s terrified of saying anything substantive.

2 Likes

Same here… my first ever encounter with a psycho was at my first job and yes I changed my job in a year. One of the longest one years in my life… :persevere:

3 Likes

bingo!

1 Like

Winning . . . whining . . . .close enough for Republicans

1 Like

If there are a lot of protestors at his Florida gig on Saturday especially if they can get into the venue and shut this mother down…it could be an amazing moment in hopefully bringing this very deranged an incompetent creature down. You know when he was pulling off his shenanigans in the New York Construction world no one really gave a crap…In his little parochial enclave…who gives a shit. Playing footsie with the Mafia…meh…Taking big payouts from the Russian Mafia in order to keep your business aflot…fine . But start messing with our country…hell our world for that matter and buddy you better have your head screwed on right or you are going to the loony bin! And that is what I think is going to happen. This guy is headed over the cliff emotionally speaking. They aren’t going to frog march this clown out of the white house…He’s coming out in a straight jacket and foaming at the mouth! And then I think we should start the process of demanding a new election and the defeat of the theft of the Supreme Court justice by that piece of crap McConnell.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available