Discussion: Clinton, Sanders Campaigns Trade Barbs Over Clinton-DNC Fundraising

Bernie Sanders is an ugly man with no moral compass. He hates the Democratic Party and wants to destroy it. I think it is pretty clear why he is running as a Democrat.

11 Likes

I am all done with bernie and his crew. I heard Tad Devine on MSNBC this evening, he is a good attack dog, giving the republicans plenty of fodder for the general. I am so all done with them.

18 Likes

Bernieā€™s a whiney witch!
A complete hypocrite who will do and say anything to win, especially when he knows heā€™s losing, while claiming moral superiority.

4 Likes

I completely agree. And, if you look at the internals of the new NBC/WSJ poll, it is pretty clear that Bernieā€™s constant attacks against HRC are hurting her image among voters. The continuation of the primary process is not helping HRCā€™s prospects for the general election. It needs to end asap.

13 Likes

I started out neutral in this race. Then I warmed to Sanders, and then he gradually began to piss me off to no end, and after those stupid, mindbreakingly ridiculous comments from Psilocybin Sarandon about a Trump victory hastening her beloved ā€œrevolutionā€, with nary a care about the people who would suffer because of Republican governance, I finally gave up on Sanders. I am so tired of his shit, his ā€œfresh voiceā€ spiel from a guy whoā€™s been in the Senate for 25 fucking years, and who is just as much of a politician as any other politician, and that goddamned upraised finger that he shoves in everyoneā€™s face like his own personal Sword of Damocles.
I hope over the next few weeks, he not only gets beaten in the primary elections, I hope he gets embarrassingly destroyed.

29 Likes

Another site I read had this story with a headline trumpeting how this would destroy Hillaryā€™s campaign.

I commented there that he had better be able to make this stick or face a further eroding of his credibility. Looks like the latter, huh?

7 Likes

I guess the NY internals arenā€™t looking good so they are ramping up their BS at the last second.

13 Likes

Bernie is way more worried about his internals, which is why theyā€™re throwing the hail mary after meeting with the Pope.
:smile

13 Likes

When is the press going to find out who paid for Bernie and his friends and family to go to Rome? Whioever it was pampered them with quite some menu on the plane. The campaign said he was taking time off from campaigning to do it. Both he and the Pope assure us that this was not at all political. So are they telling the FEC that it was political and charging it to the campaign? Or is it going to appear in his Senate filings as a gift? And even at the going commercial rates would it fit within the limits for gifts? Bet Bernie hasnā€™t paid a dime for it so far.

13 Likes

Given his pathetic losing records and his current role in the sleazy campaign, I donā€™t think the guy will ever get any presidential campaign job for Democrats again.

9 Likes

Christ on a stick, you Clinton partisans have lost it. Let me just point out that millions are supporting Sanders, and your constant resort to insult and dark imprecations is a sure fire way to alienate Ā“em. I know, Ā“cos IĀ“m one of Ā“em.

I canĀ“t wait for Tuesday, regardless the outcome, in the hopes that the hysteria breaks.

3 Likes

Considering these people (the Sanders campaign) havenā€™t even put a single fucking penny towards the state parties, the national committee or fundraise for down-ballot races (like the massive Clooney/Clinton fundraiser this weekend for state parties and down-ballot races) all I have to say to Sanders is:

Go fuck yourself!

23 Likes

Hey, it isnā€™t the Clinton camp attacking Sanders for raising money for state parties and down-ballot races because he hasnā€™t even fucking done any of that. But then thatā€™s your preferred candidate no team effort, just his cause alone. And how many months now have I been pointing out her has done literally jack-shit to raise money for state parties and down-ballot races, and now he has the fucking balls to attack Clinton over it, and you are upset because many of us are insulted by this?

Thatā€™s some fucking nerve.

32 Likes

I think you left off an exclamation point or two, Les. And maybe a ĀØ1ĀØ.

And isnĀ“t the font size a bit understated?

Your grand umbrage is noted.

4 Likes

Join in chorus.

11 Likes

The two big fundraisers she attended lately one in San Francisco with a venture capitalist and the other with the Clooneys in Southern California raised a ton of money for so many Democrats, and I shared what details I knew of these two events here several times. Democrats canā€™t afford to be snobs and purists about fundraising because Koch bros. End of story. If we donā€™t have majorities in the two houses, it will be gridlock for two more terms, and Clooney understands that.

ā€œThe overwhelming amount of the money that weā€™re raising is not going to Hillary (Clinton) to run for president. ā€¦ Itā€™s going to the congressmen and senators to try to take back Congress.ā€

31 Likes

Bernieā€™s attacks against Deep South turnout didnā€™t help him either.

14 Likes

If people arenā€™t outraged at what the Sanders campaign says some of the time, theyā€™re simply not paying attention.

17 Likes

Oh sod off.

Every time Bernie does something ridiculous and pernicious you instantly whine that itā€™s not a big deal, and that we should just put on our white gloves again so we donā€™t hurt the (mythical) bazillions of poor Bernie supporters reading this forum who have skin thinner than a single sheet of phyllo dough and will take their toys and go home if we hurt their widdle feelings.

Itā€™s like f*cking clockwork. Negative item with regards to Bernieā€¦ scroll downā€¦ yep, thereā€™s carlosfiance instructing us to get a grip because weā€™ve all lost it. Enough. Take your hypocritical BS and go whine and pontificate to folks who actually gives a damn.

22 Likes

Bernie is getting quite desperate.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available