Discussion: Clemson University Frat Suspended For Gang-Themed 'Cripmas' Party

Discussion for article #230988

You. Stupid. Mother. Fuckers.

6 Likes

Bring some pressure to US News & World Report to downgrade collages and universities for having a Greek presence on campus.

1 Like

Thanks to Darren Wilson:

Public displays of racism: Trending up!

jw1

3 Likes

What a shame . . . that a few bad apples have to ruin a good time for everyone by breaking the rules.

1 Like

Someone had to come up with this idea. They voted on it. They worked to make decorations and costumes. And despite TWO huge racially charged news stories in the national media, NO ONE said, “Uh, maybe we should just do a ‘REIN IN VIXXEN–IF YOU CAN!!’ theme like we did last year?”

1 Like

The War on Cripsmas continues.

9 Likes

Wonderful!! These tykes are helping keep the stereotype holding steady.

I figured it would be either SAE or Kappa Sigma…two quintessentially southern fraternities. I’m a member of a fraternity but our focus was more on grades, athletics and community service.

1 Like

Alcohol and hormone-fueled frat boys are well-known for doing incredibly stupid things.

This time, the consequences are being visited upon those selfsame wooden-headed oafs.
Unfortunately, most of them won’t learn a goddam thing from this.

5 Likes

No, dude, it’s gonna be AWESOME.

2 Likes

I’m sure their parents who pay their tuition will find the humor in this. Where do you think these kids learned it?

1 Like

It’s trending

Their dogs are getting in on the act as well

http://memecrunch.com/meme/9TKR/the-pug-life/image.png

4 Likes

My money would have been on KA

1 Like

They can’t even do gang parties correctly. Crips are only blue morons. Go down in south LA with those red bandanas and call yourselves some crips. That should be their punishment.

4 Likes

I was checking to see if someone was going to say that. People think its cool to throw up gang signs and colors…until things go VERY wrong.

2 Likes

No surprise: “The first national fraternity to be established in the deep south, having been founded at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, on 9 March 1856.”

Btw, it looks like a lot of (sorority?) females took part as well.

Hmmmmmm… what alternate themes could they have chosen?

1. Nortenos Pole
  2. Silent Triad Night
  3. Little Minute Men Drummer Boys
  4. Santa KKKlause
  5. Nazi Home for Christmas

I’m looking forward to what they come up with for Easter!

1 Like

This is free speech. They have the right to be stupid and offensive.

Honestly, people. Read your constitution. It is not a freedom of speech issue when your organization is affiliated with the university. To have the affiliation, you have to agree to certain things. One, of which, is that you won’t do things that embarrass the university, and if you do, you agree to allowing the University to sanction you.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available