Discussion: Cheney: I Would Not Discontinue 'Enhanced Interrogation' Programs

Something to aspire to. A role model.

10 Likes

Dick and Lynne Cheney are the Nicolae and Elena Ceausescu of American politics!

16 Likes

How would we even know for sure?

5 Likes

It’s at times like these that I miss Jon Stewart’s impression of cheney…he sounded like The Penguin (from the old Batman Show, for you kids at home).

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dick was conducting his own “Study” of the programs in some deserted, corner of Wyoming. Any homeless people missing up there lately?

9 Likes

Look some of us are familiar with the work of Dorothy Parker. Just saying.

6 Likes

To be fair, Cheney would have expounded at great length in much more detail on the legal, moral, and ethical justifications for his position, but he had to be back in his native soil before the sun set.

7 Likes

So…he made a pact with himself? Efficient.

4 Likes

“Enhanced interrogation, which some call is recognized by civilized people everywhere as torture…”

Fixed.

11 Likes

May this evil little coward be waterboarded in Hell for all eternity.

3 Likes

Is he suggesting this as a tactic for Mueller’s team to consider? Because I might give it two seconds thought then. At any rate, start the testing with Cheney and Hannity, they’re in favor of the technique.

4 Likes

I thought this guy had a heart transplant? Apparently, it’s failed.

3 Likes

Cheney needs to be waterboarded.

3 Likes

Of course he wouldn’t discontinue torturing (“enhanced interrogation” is merely a sterilized euphemism) detainees. He’s a war criminal. That’s what war criminals do.

2 Likes

"I would not discontinue those programs,” Cheney said Thursday on Fox Business News. “I would have them active and ready to go, and I would go back and study them and learn.”

But, Gina had the videotapes destroyed.

Oh, wait … do you have copies?

4 Likes

Shitbags be shitbaggin’.

6 Likes

I normally try to be positive about things but…

I thought this cowardly skidmark was rotting in hell already. Why doesn’t he join the “president” for a bunch of greasy cheeseburgers and leave his low-dose-asprin in his dungeon.

1 Like

Old man advocates commission of capital crimes on TV, for some strange reason is not arrested or sent for psych evaluation.

2 Likes

“I would not discontinue those programs,” Cheney said Thursday on Fox Business News. “I would have them active and ready to go, and I would go back and study them and learn.”

What an evil turd. Study and learn? Learn what? Not anything related to getting actionable intelligence from torture. We already know that doesn’t happen. Learn how to get your sadistic streak off? Learn how to not get caught doing it this time?

Luckily, this malicious old bastard isn’t in power anymore. Though I’m sure he’s the kind of guy donnie would take instruction from.

2 Likes

STFU and die Cheney!

'Former Vice President Dick Cheney gave his opinion on “enhanced interrogation,” which some call torture,

No Kate, it’s torture which some call “enhanced interrogation,” Don’t forget it.

Last night, one of the talking heads on CNN called it ‘enhanced interrogation, AKA, torture.’

Yelled at the TV, “bitch you got it backwards.” Fucking people are so out of touch and so fucking afraid of the truth.

8 Likes

“I would not discontinue those programs,” Cheney said Thursday on Fox Business News.

“Full disclosure: I have lifetime season tickets.”
ETA: quotation marks.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available