Discussion: Cheney: I Would Not Discontinue 'Enhanced Interrogation' Programs

Dubya mostly has the good sense to sit down and shut up.

Like an abandoned ventriloquist’s dummy.

5 Likes

Add “Torturin’ Dick” to my list of octogenarian 20th-century dinosaurs that I will definitely not grieve when they kick the bucket (along with the likes of Adelson & Murdoch, and their slightly younger Komrades-in-arms, Trump and the Kochs…).

May they all deservedly rot in the deepest pits of hell for what they’ve done to our world and its people.

2 Likes

Cheney himself should be subject to some “Enhanced Interrogation” … by a group of veterans who suffered through Iraq and understand how pointless that war was.

I see Darth Cheney is still being invited onto “news” programs to impart his knowledge of the dark side of the force. Nevermind that he should be in jail as a war criminal and all…

2 Likes

“I would have them active and ready to go, and I would go back and study them and learn.”

And yet, medicine gave this man a heart. Obviously it was a clinker.

1 Like

I’m sure Cheney would agree to do it were it not for his five deferments and his “other priorities.”

That reminds me … when is Sean Hannity going to be waterboarded for charity? When is he going to “do it for the troops”?

Q. How do you spot the biggest cowards.
A. They have the biggest mouths.

5 Likes

Thankfully you aren’t in office anymoe you old scoundrel. Have you gotten a replacement heart yet, Dick… your 3rd or 4th is it?

1 Like

Yea, Mr Torture, Mr I’ll Out CIA Agents, and of course Mr Azzwipe wants to continue… I’ll go along as long as 100% of techniques are used on him first and each time prior to each occurrence and for exactly the same length of time…

Dick Cheney is one who can truthfully be described as heartless.

3 Likes

It looks like the blood of unicorns and innocents has been good for his complexion. Too bad there’s been no effect on is judgment or sanity.

2 Likes

'nuf said

2 Likes

how has that new heart not rejected this nasty old goul?

1 Like

It appears a perfectly good heart was wasted when this loathsome creature was moved to the top of the transplant lists. At least we can now be certain that decency, compassion and “heart” are not seated in the organ itself.

2 Likes

There are some people whom I do not respect… so I feel fine skewering Darth Cheney.

4 Likes

“Former Vice President Dick Cheney gave his opinion on torture, which some call “enhanced interrogation,” programs CIA director nominee Gina Haspel was grilled on during her confirmation hearing.”

There, fixed the Orwellian double speak

1 Like

They replaced his heart. I don’t know how much time it will give him but the old fool is now 77 years old. I am not sure if he got his new heart by killing an Iraqi virgin or if he just jumped to the front of the line, but I am pretty sure he wasn’t “qualified” to receive it by any normal criteria.

From where did he pop up? I thought he was already dead and residing in Hell. Oh well, god sure is good

1 Like

Dick Cheney should be dead or in jail for the rest of his life, I don’t particularly care which, but it’s a disgrace that he’s even allowed in public.

1 Like

Reason #2 why the mainstream media has left itself by the wayside and contributed to its own irrelevance

Stop interviewing known liars whose failed policies didn’t work as if they were wise elder statesmen.

3 Likes

I’m convinced he started the war to be able to harvest all those young fit organs for himself.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available