Discussion: BREAKING: FBI Moves In To End Oregon Standoff

David Fry’s surrender…

2 Likes

Why the hell does the FBI have MRAPs on site, if they won’t use them to drive right up into the damn camp? They could park there all day and night with the militia morons shooting their pop guns at the armor, and it wouldn’t even make a dent. They’d probably shoot each other by accident with a ricochet.

Fiore is complaining that she, as an elected official, is being ignored by the FBI. Holy shit. She’s a fucking nutjob state assemblywoman. Hardly someone with whom the law forces the FBI to listen to. State legislatures have zero oversight of a Federal Agency.

And FBI just said “no way” to Fiore as a negotiator.

22 Likes

Lavoy et al on a teaching mission to a 150 people?

Farce is defined by Michele Fiore trying to talk someone off the ledge.

18 Likes

Ezekiel 25:17.
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,
for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

I been saying that shit for years.
And if you heard it, that meant your ass.
I never gave much thought to what it meant.
I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass.
But I saw some shit this morning made me think twice.
See, now I’m thinking, maybe it means you’re the evil man,
and I’m the righteous man, and Mr. 9 Millimeter here?
He’s the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness.
Or it could mean you’re the righteous man and I’m the shepherd and it’s the world that’s evil and selfish.
Now I’d like that.
But that shit ain’t the truth.
The truth is…you’re the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men.
But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

But that shit ain’t the truth.

Truth is?
Four stupid motherf^ckers
are about to get 3 squares a day
without much scenery for about 10-15yrs.
That? Is some cold-blooded shit.

jw1

14 Likes

Update, 9:58 PM: Militia gunman Sandy Anderson just said “We’re not leaving without our weapons” as the FBI blares over megaphones in the background.

Yeah, I think the government response had been weak and will lead to more of this…but I can guarantee these people aren’t leaving with their weapons.

19 Likes

The woman is saying she will only leave if she receives a guarantee she won’t be arrested and won’t go to court. Dream on, bitch.

10 Likes

Gawd I hope someone from the Fucking Bunch of Idiots told the Fiore tart to go lick felt. Goddamned terrorist sympathizer.

8 Likes

Now Franklin Fucking Graham is trying to get involved?

4 Likes

Holy shit, the nuts now demand that the charges against them be dropped!

4 Likes

They had better get arrested --all four of them.

1 Like

If a state assemblywoman from Oregon, whose district was in the vicinity, wanted to talk to the FBI I’m sure they’d listen. Actually it would surprise the heck out of me if the FBI hadn’t discussed potential moves with the local government. But this crazy lady got on a plane in Nevada and flew up here just so she could stick her nose into this pile of militiapoop? What was she even thinking? Well okay that’s obvious, she just wants to grab some attention by “helping” the poor criminals.

16 Likes

Proper response is “You fuckers had 40 days to negotiate. Time’s up, you have 5 minutes to surrender.”

11 Likes

If only Ted Nugent was among the rabble at Malheur.

12 Likes

They’ve basically said that. “The time for negotiation is over.”

3 Likes

No, because if they had done that, bitchcakes wouldn’t be sitting at PDX right now. She’d be reading about the outcome in tomorrow’s paper.

6 Likes

“God is watching” “You have a protective shield” – psychotic … magical thinking. “Sean, do you have Levoy’s bible?”

“They’re live streaming” … “Can someone stream this on their cellphone?” “I can’t have you dying because I never got to hug you.” What inflation!

The whole thing a drama, they think they’re in a movie.

Now Sean is like a two year old…

7 Likes

I think the assembly woman is just making things worse. She is calling the Feds “evil” and I’m pretty sure she took an oath to uphold the laws of Oregon and the nation.

Sean Anderson is bellowing like a stuck pig about having to go to jail and be separated from his wife. But he had outstanding warrants before ever he showed up in Burns.

18 Likes

They’re doing everything they can to get a mob there.

“We’re being crucified for our 1st amendment rights”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available