Discussion: BREAKING: FBI Moves In To End Oregon Standoff

The celebs are not going to get anywhere near the place.

2 Likes

Aye – the Feds will not allow there to be potential hostages or for these grand-standers to interfere with the operation.

1 Like

Really? Sounds kind of like a win/win for sanity.

Now they want to turn on a propane heater. Safety goggles people!

1 Like

Like I said, they had 40 days to negotiate. That time period has now passed.

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this right here. Sign posted by a Bundy supporter.

Lordy, I have a joke…but will not say it!!! Nope!

Well…spelling is obviously not their strong suit. There is that!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i0Fs6F74dM0/U-QzpuFYbMI/AAAAAAAAAcM/_6pJUCD1Mic/w379-h379-p/Libety-or-Tranny-08-06-14.jpg

27 Likes

She had landed earlier in Portland, Oregon, where she had planned to protest in support of leaders of the standoff who were arrested two weeks ago. She said that she was willing to come to the refuge and meet with the FBI.

… who should have then arrested her as she is a sitting Congresswoman engaged in Sedition against the United States…

… or does she not get that…?..

10 Likes

Readin’s for fags!

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me when and why the four criminals moved outside of the main refuge building?

3 Likes

I hear that Michelle Fiore slipped on the ice in Burns, landed on her fat ass and the impact created a crater that now rivals Crater Lake in size.

Much to her consternation Obama is considering making this new crater a national monument.

5 Likes

“We’re gonna get through this and we are going to write about it.”

Speaking as someone who works for a publisher the sad thing is they would get quite the contract.

2 Likes

I wondered why my plates rattled…

1 Like

… yep, it takes a rugged, individualist, “Death Before Tranny” kinda guy to commit disorderly conduct so often…

5 Likes

OMG! Franklin Graham is a complete idiot.

3 Likes

Remind me not to have Michelle Fiore negotiate

Anything

for me, nor let Franklin Graham within a mile of me at anytime.

4 Likes

Oh come on, Sherlock, tell your joke!

2 Likes

Ya’ know, when you are worked up as much as they are, and you can hear the background noise rise and fall with their drinking, you are bulletproof. Rational thought is not attractive to them, they keep threatening people with “their death.” Being "Outlaws’ they have succumbed to their own romantic natures to pattern themselves after daring imaginary exploits, no matter the mundane and shoddy crimes actually committed. They are in love with their own imaginary heroism.

12 Likes

Doubt the FBI lied to Graham, think Franklin lied about his importance

9 Likes

Personally, I think that the fact that the denouement of this silly farce coincides with the victory of a silly and mortally dangerous candidate in New Hampshire should make all of us reflect on how fucked up our politics have become. And a bow to Hunter S. Thompson: Big Darkness Soon Come.

8 Likes

“Farce is defined by Michele Fiore trying to talk someone off the ledge.”

Yes. She is going to get them all to commit suicide by their own hands or by cop by reminding them that even their own families want nothing to do with them. Nothing like an untrained stupid person trying to negotiate with other paranoid stupid people who have guns.

Among other stringent tests, this clinches it. No one with an IQ under 80 or a paranoid quotient in the top 20 percentile should be allowed anywhere near a firearm.

And who is the doofus Limbaugh-Beck wannabe who is lending support steeped in religion to these people?

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available