Discussion: Bill O'Reilly Goes After Rep. Maxine Waters For Her 'James Brown Wig' (VIDEO)

He really should be fired for that.

2 Likes

Ah, delicate President Trump, except for the occasional set-piece ‘meeting’, is so swaddled in country club casual, Bannon BS and WH meatloaf, nary a sound disturbs the soft tap of club on ball or finger on Android…shhhh.

Hey Billy Boy, what about Ted Leiu? Are you gonna call him an “evil chi(clank)”, with chop-suey breath?

1 Like

Billo desperate because RachelMaddow has surpassed his numbers…

Billo and Sylvia’s inn Harlem and a few other incidental unmasked.

6 Likes

As despicable as this is alone, imagine Bill saying this to her face! It wouldn’t happen. Though I may be wrong I can’t recall anything Obama said about a person that he couldn’t say to their face but I can’t say the same about Trump and therein lies a big problem with the direction of our nations “leadership” and leading voices. Sad!

5 Likes

Only until FOX picked him up.

1 Like

Quaint times indeed

I see your wig and raise you a “nappy headed ho”

3 Likes

O’Reilly goes after Serena Williams, Beyonce, Michelle Obama, and now Maxine Waters. Is there a pattern I’m missing here?

8 Likes

I want to say, “I can’t believe he said that”, but I can.

2 Likes

i’m sorry, bill. what? i was busy reading this document. you were saying something about a woman?

1 Like

Ah, Trey Gowdy. Come for the oddly pointy head. Stay for the flop-sweat.

When the going gets tough, the thugs get personal.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Nice to see Fox got over that hostile environment to women thing.

4 Likes

Limp dick hates strong women?

12 Likes

It must be depressing to be a sad and angry old white man, realizing that your time on this earth is drawing to a close, and that you’ve contributed nothing to the human race.
And I say this with all due respect.

5 Likes

So, does anyone really want to argue that the sexist attitude and atmosphere over there are at FOX are any better – even after paying out all those millions of dollars? Good freaking god, what a cesspool.

2 Likes

Strong black women.

7 Likes

Hey, O’Lielly. If I were you I wouldn’t talk about hair. Yours is not exactly a lustrous mane.

1 Like

Maxine Waters is actually a decent congresswoman. She’s done a lot of good work going after for-profit sham colleges.

Let’s say Waters had a different style of hair. How about the 70’s Afro. O’Reilly would be going after her Huey Newton wig. That way he could get the full dog whistle in.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available