Discussion: Big Win For Gun Control Groups: Target Bans Guns In Its Stores

Its ‘‘not’’ arming everyone. Its called ‘‘a right’’ to own a gun. Thats a big difference between me and you. You say a women has a ''right ‘’ to do what so likes with her body . What’s the difference.??

Drail, your straw man just kicked your yellow ass.

2 Likes

That’s what SHE said!

I think drail is yet one more sockie for our friend. Kinda a ko-inky-dink, that they all showed up at once, no?

1 Like

Oh not too much, aside from being a false equivalency of EPIC proportion that is.

You equate a woman’s right to make her own choices with the right to own a firearm? Really?

Does the woman gain even more rights as the caliber increases in size?

I mean…I knew you were missing a few brain cells but had no idea the entire organ had leaked out.

I think you’re right Snarkly! They do all seem to travel in the same mule drawn wagon, the one with sguare wheels.

2 Likes

What women do privately or under advice from their doctors doesn’t concern me.
Fools, yourself included, who think their metal penises require public display?
Have issues of inadequacy.
When their issues of inadequacy overlap into public spaces?
There’s your difference.

jw1

2 Likes

I really wasn’t too worried, however, as I’m pretty sure most gun nuts shop at Wal-mart.

1 Like

Claim your prize here!

You mean “Speak normally,” which is what I do.

Sorry that your limited intellect cannot grasp basic English grammar and words of more than one syllable.

3 Likes

Ah TC, don’t mock the afflicted. (Actually, do).

Drail is clearly the product of Christian home schooling.

2 Likes

Oh SOONER; you are soooooooo funny. Are you a writer for The Daily Show or Com. Central. you are to much. My stomach is hurting i am laughing so hard.

1 Like

Everyone please just back off and get back on topic…I don’t need to spend my time cleaning this childish thread.

I hate threadjacking!

And here I’ve just been part and parcel to it,

Target Targets OpenCarriers…

Dear Mr. Mulligan - you must be joking right? Nuanced? Complex? Complicated? WTF? You needed to smack these idiots down hard. I’m still not gonna shop at Target.

LMAO! So true, so true.

I signed several petitions concerning this issue for MomsDemandAction.org. I get updates on what’s going on as well. This is one subject that I’m very passionate about, being a victim of domestic gun violence myself. I will officially join them. They are brave souls fighting this madness of senseless shootings and the NRA’s disgusting lobbying and lies. You don’t mess with a mother’s children. They will die for them, as I almost had to do.

Exactly.

How is respectfully requesting “that guests not bring firearms to Target” the same as banning guns from their stores? I guess a title that reads “Target Respectfully Requests Guests Not Bring Firearms Into Their Stores” is too long.

My “woman parts” generally don’t kill people and in fact, produced two children. You can’t equate owning a gun with a body part. I don’t think any business is going to freak out because I brought my vagina and womb with me. I can understand why you would make that connection though, seeing as how your gun is a penis enlarger for you. Sorry, but you’re still on the wrong track.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available